• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Two shiny Luvdisc up for trade!

Looking for anything other than fishing shinies because I enjoy catching them myself.

Anyone have legit jirachi, celebii, arceus, deoxys and mew in Black/2/White/2/Platinum ? I have a feeling my ones are not going to end up legit since they came from GTS.

Last edited:
I have my parafinch Jirachi, Celebi and Mew waiting to transfer over.

If you got them from GTS, they should at least be legal as they passed the GTS hack check. That's not to say Nintendo won't improve the hack detection for Bank.

still looking for a foreign ditto. i live in the U.S so yeah
i can pay tbt bells

Last edited:
Still looking for FLAWLESS ditto.

I can offer tons, (Shinies, legends, pokerus and more) so please PM me!

Is it possible to catch a 5 IV Ditto in the safari? I've caught a couple of 4 IV ditto's so I assume it is?

Of course. Your chances of it are (1/32)^3 (ie. 1 in 32768) though. How have you caught so many 4 IV dittos? Chances of that are 1 in 1024

Does anyone want a free Eevee?
I'll evolve it into any eeveelution for 10 bells. c:

Does anyone have a Dragon Scale? I'd be more than willing to trade a Charizardite Y, Jaw Fossil, Leaf Stone or Thunder Stone for one. Possibly a Lucarionite Y once I get Lucario.

Last edited:
Thanks for everyone that traded with me, I am now out of things to trade and will not be accepting anymore offers! :)

Back