• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Turnips at 640.

you have not added me just yet, i have added you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i sure will be, dont stress too much

you have not added me just yet, i have added you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i sure will be, dont stress too much

I've added you a few hours back! Well nvm I shall check it out when I go home after work, will go to your town in about 3-4hours time :) Sorry about it bro

Last edited:
Your town isn't showing up..?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh.. I didn't get in. I'm so tired.. DX

someone joins and then causes an error .. just had a few of you guys in before but couldnt sell.

i shall add you when everyone is done selling good sir, as long as youve read the first post.

Last edited:
Hi can I come at some point today, it may be nearer the end of the day. my FC is on the left.

Um I don't see your gate..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why does your gate keep disappearing right before I click on it+

Thanks again for your generosity! Also thanks to your friend, 640 is a really awesome price and I'm glad he decided to share!

I keep getting error :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

At last, I am arriving as Amnet (one of my characters).

I've been disconnected when someone else tries to come in four times now, I'm starting to think I'm cursed!

i've been disconnected too...T__T

i have to go in an hour, hope i could finish that before..>__<

Last edited:
ive had 3 people at one time enter, so im quite confused as to why lately it d/c when 3 arrive, if you see 2 people in the town please just wait till one leaves then, just to keep the process going.

Back