• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Ground Scenery Bricks, ivy, Rainbow Brite and more!

Ok! I finished the main set, here it is! I'll upload the single-space blocks, stairs and end blocks as soon as I'm done. ^^ I an change the color of the roses real easy, so if you want pink, red, orange, purple, etc. just PM me and I'll send you the QR codes!

Part 1: HNI_0040.JPGHNI_0052.JPGHNI_0042.JPGHNI_0041.JPG

beautiful! i'll have to change out my paths for these tomarrow >:3

also sorry for any inconvenience, but do you think you could make one tile that's just all brick without any corners?
unless that's what you meant in the part 1 post >.<

Last edited:
Lovely. I can't wait until I unlock the QR machine for my pattern mules. :')

I updated my dream address so you can just take them if you want. It's just not that pretty since there are still unfinished tiles. ^^()

Edit: D'oh, I'm using a different DS so the address has changed. My new Dream Address is 5600-2627-5068. Or just lookup "Amykins" at "Treetown" when you talk to Luna.

Last edited:
Your patterns look AMAZING! I wish I were so talented. . .

If you're ever interested in pattern requests, I have a project I need help with, and I'm willing to give compensation for your efforts! Message me if you're interested!

Edit: Double post! Sorry, TBT site went funky there for a bit.

Last edited:
Here's the rest of the main set. And yeah, I'm happy to take requests! I don't need compensation, I do this for fun. :3

HNI_0054 (2).JPGHNI_0055 (2).JPGHNI_0056.JPGHNI_0057.JPG

Seriously, thank you so much for making these. *.* On my old town I used a dirt path, but I had hoped to find a good brick path that I liked and that fit my town. This one fits the bill perfectly! (Or it will anyway once I get my new town going, haha)

I do have one request though... do you mind making single-tile border paths for this set? Just the vertical and horizontal would be fine like you did with the ivy. I would love you forever if you were able to~

Also, thanks for the dream address!

Sure! I'll try to get the single-tile ones done today. And if you ever want different flowers, different colors, stones, etc. just let me know! <3

I'm so happy that all of you guys like my patterns! To be honest, I only started making them because all the ones I found were either too cutesy, too flat or too cartoonish looking and I wanted to make mine look more realistic. But it's super fun to do and I love solving all the little puzzles of matching the overlapping tiles together!

Last edited:
the blue rose paths are so pretty; when i set them up in my town i was just like
ishiuadioakl9as0iopk :D

It5EZ.jpg

6EtDu.jpg

QTXhA.jpg

g5q5j.jpg

i might come back when i get my orchard going and ask for a sign pointing to it xD

These patterns are absolutely amazing! I am putting in the paths as we speak! Can't wait to see what else you will do! :D

WHOA, that's a lotta blue roses! It looks absolutely gorgeous! XD How'd you get those?

And thanks, Axe! If you have any suggestions for what I should do next lay it on me. I'd like to do a cobblestone or gravel path but so many people have done it I'm struggling to think up a different spin on it.

Back