• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

90 pregnancies at ONE high school!

I will. Some viewers are young. Bidoof's signature is not mature.

Who are you to judge someone else's signature? You don't even have one. Nobody is here to please you within your standards. Most, if not ALL people on here probably don't give a **** what someone like YOU would think.

Who are you to judge someone else's signature? You don't even have one. Nobody is here to please you within your standards. Most, if not ALL people on here probably don't give a **** what someone like YOU would think.

Coming from the girl who list her virginity twice, ladies and gentlemen!

how do you list your virginity, much less twice? :/

You can't loose (or list) your virginity twice. I'm not gonna even explain all that mess. That was well over a year ago and I can't believe people are still even thinking about it.
-_-

You can't loose (or list) your virginity twice. I'm not gonna even explain all that mess. That was well over a year ago and I can't believe people are still even thinking about it.
-_-

Once embarrassed, always embarrassed.

You can't live it down.

So you misunderstood what I said a LONG time ago. Get over it. Nobody else cares.

EDIT: And I'm not embarrassed. It's just really immature and annoying that people keep bringing up the past. Grow up and get over it. I have.

tumblr_l877zpoeRI1qcqd44o1_500.png

Only post I ever liked on tumblr (y)

I don't know how to losse your virginity but I know how to lose it.

Too bad you dont know how to understand sarcasm.

Also, I heard that this high school was yours Courtnee, and that all 90 of the pregnancies were you.

Too bad you dont know how to understand sarcasm.

Also, I heard that this high school was yours Courtnee, and that all 90 of the pregnancies were you.

Well,

1. I don't live in Tennessee
2. I've never been pregnant
3. There's no possible way I could be pregnant

Back