Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
Cake
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
doodles.jpg

Hii !! ^ 3 ^)//

I decided to show some of my stuff here so idk hope ppl enjoy?

I didn't have time to properly draw AC stuff, so these are just doodles. If you want to check my finished stuff please visit | my deviantart | !! I may update this thread when have more pics done.

I mostly draw my villagers as gijinkas (humanized) tho

acnm4_by_mr_tiaa-d6q98dk.png

to Touko !!
accm1_by_mr_tiaa-d6q77jx.jpg

to StarryTumble !!
acnm3_by_mr_tiaa-d6q77ku.png

to Illyana !!
acnm2_by_mr_tiaa-d6q77kk.png

to Ethereal !!
cmacbeau_by_mr_tiaa-d6pr4mr.png

to gnoixaim !!
hyogo_by_mr_tiaa-d6pbh32.png

to Hyogo !!
acc__2__by_mr_tiaa-d6k75qe.jpg

mayor_by_mr_tiaa-d6koz4z.jpg

kyle_by_mr_tiaa-d6o74gx.png

candibunny_by_mr_tiaa-d6pyqz3.png

Mayor Candie as an animal villager !! I know normal are for girls only, but-

punchy_by_mr_tiaa-d6oeg38.png

to Hyogo !!

Not taking more commissions atm

idk. well tnks for your time !!

- cheers !!

Last edited:
Your style is just TOO adorable! Lovely stuff c:

Makes me wanna make a sprite of your mayor >o>

Your style is just TOO adorable! Lovely stuff c:

Makes me wanna make a sprite of your mayor >o>

super thanks, darlin' !! means a lot to me ^ 3 ^)//

awwwwn candie would looks such a cutie as a pixel !! if you do it I shall totally doodle punchy for your or so :blush:
(don't worry, I know how to draw regular acnl animals, if you don't like gijinkas haha)

Oh my goodness, your artwork is lovely. I love your gijinka designs!

I love drawing gijinkas, they are super fun haha !! and thank you ^ 3 ^)//

- - - Post Merge - - -

Loveeeeee your art! ~ You should definitely open for commissions 8)

Super thanks !! I shall open commissions when I have more free time !! Thanks for support anyway :blush:

super thanks, darlin' !! means a lot to me ^ 3 ^)//

awwwwn candie would looks such a cutie as a pixel !! if you do it I shall totally doodle punchy for your or so :blush:
(don't worry, I know how to draw regular acnl animals, if you don't like gijinkas haha)
Sounds great! It'll also help me with shading more human like proportions!

And yeah, I'm not really into Humanish Animals :c

Last edited:
Sounds great! It'll also help me with shading more human like proportions!

And yeah, I'm not really into Humanish Animals :c

ok then !! sounds cool haha !!

will doodle him during next college-work break ^ 3 ^ punchy is super cute !!

I'll get started tomorrow then c:

Dunno how big I'll do Candie in size but I'll try to make it the same size as the example of him right by your in-game mayor, half the size of such might be considered too but I dunnooo.

AGHHH I LOVE YOUR ARTTT
really though it's lovely ;u;

Thanks !! I'm really glad you liked it, means a lot > 3 <;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg that Julian LOLOLz.

*camps here until you take commissions* *_*

haha thanks I suppose x' DD

Oh .. !!~~ thanks for the interest !! Idk when I will be able to open then btw ; v ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll get started tomorrow then c:

Dunno how big I'll do Candie in size but I'll try to make it the same size as the example of him right by your in-game mayor, half the size of such might be considered too but I dunnooo.

Ok, don't worry !! Do it how you prefer !! ^ 3 ^

Hmm. Very intriguing artwork you have here, I am highly impressed on how official it looks.

It is charming, and it really has a good quality. I don't see many people who draw this nice.

9/10.

Punchy looks so sweet quq!

I wasn't able to make much progress on Candie yesterday since I was rather busy doing things, I'll try my best to get im' done as soon as I can.

EDIT: Well, The big sprite's not coming out as great as I thought it would be, Any chance have a good shot of your AC character that's not too Blurry? I'd do the one that's by the big piece of you but I can't tell where the hair is in some places on that one D:

Last edited:
Punchy looks so sweet quq!

I wasn't able to make much progress on Candie yesterday since I was rather busy doing things, I'll try my best to get im' done as soon as I can.

EDIT: Well, The big sprite's not coming out as great as I thought it would be, Any chance have a good shot of your AC character that's not too Blurry? I'd do the one that's by the big piece of you but I can't tell where the hair is in some places on that one D:

sure !! I will give you another pic tomorrow. : D

anyway, I'm glad you liked Punchy !! And you don't need to pixel my Candie if it's giving you too much trouble ? v ? I really don't mind !! Had lot of fun drawing punchy already !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

and tnks Solid and ITookYourWaffles !! Glad you two liked my pics, this means a lot to me ^ 3 ^ ))/

I'd feel bad if I weren't able to owe you back ;n; I'll try my best to make Candie look really nice in pixels >w<

I do love your artwork! I'll consider asking you to attempt to draw my Mayor if you'd accept payment in Bells >o>
(I mean, If you'd consider drawing more Humans ;A; )

aaawn thank you !! Sorry to don't be able to give you properly reef today, I need my notebook cuz SD card ; v ;

and tnks for the support too !! Oook !! When I manage to finish some irl commissions and college stuff I may open for ACNL commissions ^ 3 ^

(omg u are using my punchy as avie owwn)

Back