• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Zelda Boss

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Okay, I was just drawing up some bosses from the Legend of Zelda series, (they're supposed to go on this fanart thing that my friend's doing) and I was just wondering, who's your favorite boss from any Zelda game? (Posting or linking to a picture would be helpful, so I can draw 'em up)

Volvagia from Ocarina of Time and Ganondorf (not Ganon) also from Ocarina of Time. I think my choices will change once I finish Twilight Princess, though, seeing as I have yet to experience the truly killer boss fights in that game.

dragonflamez said:
Zant.
Or Gohnma from Wind Waker.
Gohma

That'd be fun to draw!

:eek:

@Bul: I'm looking up Volvagia now...

Volvagia

Better chances of me being able to draw this one...has he returned in any other games? Just Orcarina of time...?

Please if there are any TP stuff make it small. I'd die if I had to have to see spoilers by . coughgengarcough

Anyway for me it's Voligaria from OoT. :gyroidgrin:

OddCrazyMe said:
Please if there are any TP stuff make it small. I'd die if I had to have to see spoilers by coughgengarcough

Anyway for me it's Voligaria from OoT. :gyroidgrin:
HEY!!!! :angry:

:p

IF THERE ARE SPOILERS, I WILL WARN YOU FIRST...AS ALWAYS!

;)

As for others, if you're going to write the name of a boss from TP, put it small small print, just for Odd.

Heh I'm special.

Also that robot thing from WW. What's it called. In the temple before you go into Hyrule? Idk.... But he's cool.

Gohma:
zww-gohma.jpg

Also, the Knight fights from Twilight Princess are also lots of fun, because Link only uses his sword and the advanced sword techniques he has learned.
Knight:
Darknut_2.png

Hmmm favorite bosses...

ghomas the classic, there is on in OoT Wind Waker and TP

But I don't want to spoil any TP stuff so Volvaga was up there, I love Vaati from the Minish Cap.

and you know, I don't know many thers that really liked,

dragonflamez said:
Gohma:
zww-gohma.jpg

Also, the Knight fights from Twilight Princess are also lots of fun, because ]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q105/DFPIX/Darknut_2.png[/img]
JEEZ! thanks for the pic and all, Dragonflamez...but Odd didnt want spoilers...Although its only a screenshot, not really a big spoiler at all.

I have yet to fight the knights, but they look fun. Oh! I forgot to say my favorite boss...Hmm...Definately the Helmaroc King from Windwaker!

HelmarocKing.jpg

That er...manta ray thing form the minish cap.

;)

Jumping from the big manta ray to the little manta ray and wacking the shot of it was great fun.

Gengar said:
dragonflamez said:
Gohma:
zww-gohma.jpg

Also, the Knight fights from Twilight Princess are also lots of fun, because ]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q105/DFPIX/Darknut_2.png[/img]
JEEZ! thanks for the pic and all, Dragonflamez...but Odd didnt want spoilers...Although its only a screenshot, not really a big spoiler at all.

I have yet to fight the knights, but they look fun. Oh! I forgot to say my favorite boss...Hmm...Definately the Helmaroc King from Windwaker!

HelmarocKing.jpg
No spoiler there. That was shown at E3 I think. :gyroidtongue:

@ Fang yea the Manta was fun but it was also a little tough if you didn't have the perfect timing.

Well, its not really a spoiler if you've seen any TP screenshots since it was announced.
That one was in Wikipedia.
And its not really a spoiler, because you fight several of those things throughout the game. They're just an enemy.

dragonflamez said:
Well, its not really a spoiler if you've seen any TP screenshots since it was announced.
That one was in Wikipedia.
And its not really a spoiler, because you fight several of those things throughout the game. They're just an enemy.
Yeah, you're right. I just didnt know what Odd would and wouldn't consider a spoiler.

Those knights are extremely detailed...I just noticed.

Would anyone be able to compile a list of all bosses from Wind Waker, name and picture if possible.

Since I can't remember any names. :gyroiddoh:

RJWii2 said:
Would anyone be able to compile a list of all bosses from Wind Waker, name and picture if possible.

Since I can't remember any names. :gyroiddoh:
Look it up on Wikipedia, pal. Actually hang on...I'll get it...

(The following information was all gotten from...you guessed it, Wikipedia)

150px-Zww-gohma.jpg
Gohma

150px-Zww-kalle-demos.jpg
Kalle Demos

150px-Zww-gohdan.jpg

Gohdan

180px-HelmarocKing.jpg
The Helmaroc King

150px-Jalhalla.gif
Jalhalla

150px-Zww-molgera.jpg
Molgera

EDIT: Oh, and then theres Ganondorf ofcourse
150px-Ganon_ww.jpg
. I think theres actually more bosses than this though...

:huh:

Jalhalla is alot of fun!

:p Oh and The Helmaroc King is too. I beat it on my first try. (record for me)

I SAY I SAY I HATE GOHDAN. :mad: :mad: :mad: Imo it's the hardest boss out of bosses up till wind temple.

RJWii2 said:
Jalhalla is alot of fun!

:p Oh and The Helmaroc King is too. I beat it on my first try. (record for me)

I SAY I SAY I HATE GOHDAN. :mad: :mad: :mad: Imo it's the hardest boss out of bosses up till wind temple.
GOHDAN IS JUST A RIPOFF OF ANDROSS!!!
I mean you shoot the hand and throw bombs in his mouth, just like starfox 64!!!

Back