• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Gengar's TP Experience

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So, I finally got Twilight Princess today. And I have a few things to say to those of you thinking about getting it.

The beginning of the game is great and all, but the way I see it its just kind of, key words being "kind of", a slow starter. But the second you start to think its way too slow, it gets great! It all starts when you get your slingshot, and then you chase a...well I wont give anything away.
I would also like to add that I love all the realism to this game. For example, Link has his very own, and a little strange but still fun, way of swimming. And, when he gets out of the water, he's even dripping wet for a little while.
And compairing it to Wind Waker and the little bit of Majoras Mask that I've played, it sticks to its old form. Same fighting style, although the whole idea of using the Wiimote as a sword was a great addition, and some of the same music, and ofcourse that tune that plays when you figure something out (it even comes through the Wiimote now!)
I'm only at the beggining of the game, and its already one of my favorites.

WARNING: SMALL SPOILER IF YOU READ ON

To those of you that have this game, I need a bit of help. How can I refill my lantern, so I can get the next cave? I've already gotten through one, and I dont really want to go all the way back to that guy...is that the only way?

No, at the end of the cave there is a little bird with a stall that sells lantern oil. You dont have to pay though, you can just steal it.

dragonflamez said:
No, at the end of the cave there is a little bird with a stall that sells lantern oil. You dont have to pay though, you can just steal it.
Thanks...if only you would have told me that last night, I paid him. Now I just beat that stupid ape and got the boomerang.

:eek:

Back