Why Lolly? I don't understand..

Guys, this thread is old.

Also Lolly is adorable.

Last edited:
She's one of my first villagers, and she was the one to throw me a surprise party in the game. :blush: Not to mention she's ADORABLE, from her color to her very unique eyes. She's also very sweet in the game, and is so loving to Mayor.

She looks like my cat, that's basically the only reason I like her. Personally, I love the snooty cats the best.

I think she's adorable! I'm not like, super crazy about her though, I just love the cat villagers in general.

I have Lolly! I like her because she's cute, and sweet. I really love the Normal personality villagers. Them and Smug ones always grow on me. So I guess that's why I like her so much :)

I personally don't like Lolly haha. I mean, she's not horrible and I certainly do not consider her to be the worst villager around but I can feel you on not understanding why she's so popular. She just looks boring to me and I just like so many other villagers better than her l-lol.

She's actually in my town right now. I don't really notice her that much.

Which is weird because I love my tier one villagers, but for some reason I'm not so hot about Lolly being in my town. Especially when there's Gayle who has the same personality.

Lolly was the 6th of so villager to move in my New Leaf town. I didn't mind her, was kinda upset she ruined my path plan. She began to grow on me and I thought about keeping her around, until she said something rude. I don't remember exactly what she said.. something like "all my close friends are invited but you can an come too". I haven't liked her since. Lol

Last edited:
Lolly's alright, I suppose? She's rather cute, but I wouldn't have her in my town.
Each to their own, though.

Lolly was the 6th of so villager to move in my New Leaf town. I didn't mind her, was kinda upset she ruined my path plan. She began to grow on me and I thought about keeping her around, until she said something rude. I don't remember exactly what she said.. something like "all my close friends are invited but you can an come too". I haven't liked her since. Lol

Huh, that's strange. I always thought that New Leaf didn't have anyone say anything even remotely rude. (Especially not the normals of all animals.)

Unlike the original GameCube game where everyone was a savage and stole your stuff.

i just adopted lolly from someone on here loooool i think she is so adorable! even though now i have an overbalance of normal villagers in my town - i just think her face is so cute. i can't believe there's ten pages about this though.

I'm actually currently deciding between Lolly and Mitzi, so I definitely get the appeal.
Like others have said, I like the simple design because I prefer villagers with more natural colors. Her expression looks cheerful and warm to me, which works well with the normal type.

On top of that, the fur markings are adorable and make her stand out.

Me neither. Clearly Kiki is the best normal cat.

Back