• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mods/CC For ACNL

Zanessa

ZanessaGaily>Zanessa
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Pavé
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
NO THIS IS NOT TALKING ABOUT DUPING, GLITCHES, OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

--

So you know how The Sims and tons of other games have custom content? What sort of things would you like to see?

I.e; Sims 2 was lacking cool hairstyles, so people made some more. Some furniture needed more options for recoloring, so people made more designs.

It's probably not possible, but if it was, what kinds of things would you like to see???

It'd be funny to see someone make the 3D Maneuver Gear from Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan.) I'd probably like to see some wigs too.

Last edited:
-long hairstyles
-more pwps
-custom villagers? haha that be sweet
-custom dialogue!!!!!!!
-custom leggings/pants/skirts

I would like to be able to turn pwp's a different direction. Like the bench. I don't always want to face forward.

Hmm, this is interesting. I'd like texture packs where the town grass, trees, and buildings look different like a sweets town :D

Pretty much all that's already been said. Also, being able to choose different skin tones without having to get a tan, and better ways to grow back your grass if you have lots of grass wear, like Leif selling grass seed.

Definiely some sort of grass-regeneration seed/potion thing.

New shops :D

Being able to customize full outfits. (i.e custom textures for pants, shoes, and accessories) Maybe custom faces too?

more intelligent villager AI, I think that they are lacking, one minute im selling them a violin, next minute they want to sell me a... violin

The ability to set zones that are "off-limits" to Nook Homes, so that villagers cannot build a house on the paths/trees you set. That, or the ability to designate plots of land specifically for homes.

On the topic of 3D Maneuver Gear, it'd be really interesting to see some "cosplay" outfits in the game aside from nintendo-based games. (Some other games have generic cosplays, and it's pretty great...!)

An easier way to evict villagers you don't like would be nice. Also the ability to block off certain areas so homes can't be built - for example, Charlise used to live right in front of my town hall, and Bianca lives right behind it...
Also, like someone else said, it'd be nice to choose a skin tone at the beginning of the game, instead of having to rely on tanning if you'd like to not be pale.

I'd love rotating patterns, repainting the villagers houses and buildings in general, choosing what pavement you want around buildings, not just your house, also the option of no pavement at all so you can cover everything with patterns.

Last edited:
i think long hairstyles would be nice, and i would really like it if we could make custom designs for things to put into the water. i'd like to design lily pads or little toy boats to float in my river :')
doesn't that sound cute? :blush:

Dang talk about a necro bump...but I'd probably say custom pwps would be great. There's only like three options, zen/modern/fairytale. That rules out a lot of other possibilities.

Long/more hairstyles, custom pwp's, new eyes, new mouths, height mods, more exterior designs for houses, fences, more bushes, honestly the list could go on forever lol.

Back