• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Any Neopian here?

LOL DON'T WORRY THEY ARE OK YOU JUST HAVE TO LIKE FEED THEM AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OK /shakes/

Neopets don't really die or so so yeah ? v ? just give them some free soup or omellete they gotta surviveeee /shakes more/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes !! The lab is always a surprise, it's really fun after all haha~~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see !! I had an account I lost cuz my mail was deleted too )': oh well, glad you had some nice time, I suppose !!

That would suddenly get dark if they made Neopets able to die. I remember some of the games, and I gambled too much as well.

That would suddenly get dark if they made Neopets able to die. I remember some of the games, and I gambled too much as well.

yes this would be horrible !! But after some loooong time without loggin, the site delete some neopets and accounts, to clean the usernames/petnames a little. So they kinda of die, I suppose? :00

I still play! not as much as a few years ago, tho. my username is sergio_666_1 if anyone's interested!

Just booked all my pets in Cockroach Towers and they're like 'emg ur liek teh best ownr eva aAAAa aa' xD

Yep, I was majorly addicted to neopets just about a year ago. I think Animal Crossing is my new "neopets"

Hopefully I don't burn out like I did there though...

I still play! not as much as a few years ago, tho. my username is sergio_666_1 if anyone's interested!

I see haha !! You have rly nice pets : D I like xweetooks~~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just booked all my pets in Cockroach Towers and they're like 'emg ur liek teh best ownr eva aAAAa aa' xD

yeah perfect... Even playing daily I keep all my pets in the hotel cuz it's cheaper :' DD haha /sob

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep, I was majorly addicted to neopets just about a year ago. I think Animal Crossing is my new "neopets"

Hopefully I don't burn out like I did there though...

Makes sense !! ACNL and neopets share some similarities, after all !!

Back