Any Neopian here?

LOL DON'T WORRY THEY ARE OK YOU JUST HAVE TO LIKE FEED THEM AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OK /shakes/

Neopets don't really die or so so yeah ? v ? just give them some free soup or omellete they gotta surviveeee /shakes more/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes !! The lab is always a surprise, it's really fun after all haha~~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see !! I had an account I lost cuz my mail was deleted too )': oh well, glad you had some nice time, I suppose !!

That would suddenly get dark if they made Neopets able to die. I remember some of the games, and I gambled too much as well.

That would suddenly get dark if they made Neopets able to die. I remember some of the games, and I gambled too much as well.

yes this would be horrible !! But after some loooong time without loggin, the site delete some neopets and accounts, to clean the usernames/petnames a little. So they kinda of die, I suppose? :00

I still play! not as much as a few years ago, tho. my username is sergio_666_1 if anyone's interested!

Just booked all my pets in Cockroach Towers and they're like 'emg ur liek teh best ownr eva aAAAa aa' xD

Yep, I was majorly addicted to neopets just about a year ago. I think Animal Crossing is my new "neopets"

Hopefully I don't burn out like I did there though...

I still play! not as much as a few years ago, tho. my username is sergio_666_1 if anyone's interested!

I see haha !! You have rly nice pets : D I like xweetooks~~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just booked all my pets in Cockroach Towers and they're like 'emg ur liek teh best ownr eva aAAAa aa' xD

yeah perfect... Even playing daily I keep all my pets in the hotel cuz it's cheaper :' DD haha /sob

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep, I was majorly addicted to neopets just about a year ago. I think Animal Crossing is my new "neopets"

Hopefully I don't burn out like I did there though...

Makes sense !! ACNL and neopets share some similarities, after all !!

Back