• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Any Neopian here?

Mr. Tiaa

Bells
Cake
Cake
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
I was searching for a thread about neopets but the last one is from like, two years ago !! (sorry if I'm wrong > 3 <;; )

So... there's someone who still playing neopets? :blush:

I don't play it anymore but I used to. I kinda stopped after I put my orange acara in the lab thingy and she turned into a mutant lenny. :-(

But yeah the games on there were so addicting, the turmac roll or w/e was my fave

I don't play it anymore but I used to. I kinda stopped after I put my orange acara in the lab thingy and she turned into a mutant lenny. :-(

But yeah the games on there were so addicting, the turmac roll or w/e was my fave

I see !! The lab can be very cruel sometimes !!

mhmm pretty much, I'm playing some of the games right now while lurking in the forums haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forever ago. I think when I was 13, just got bored of it. >x<

pretty much understandable ... lot of ppl do get bored of it ; v ; haha

I used to have a neopets a loooong time ago. Actually I saw a post about neopets on another website that depressed me so I checked on them about 3 weeks ago. They were all starving to death....I felt awful but I haven't visited them since.

I used to have a neopets a loooong time ago. Actually I saw a post about neopets on another website that depressed me so I checked on them about 3 weeks ago. They were all starving to death....I felt awful but I haven't visited them since.

I started to play neopets arround 8 years ago so yeah... such a long time too, maybe? ? v `
I see... that happens!! you shouldn't feel this bad since they don't die for real... and you can back anytime you want !! hehe ^ 3 ^))//

:O How could you torture your neopets? Joking.

I used to play Neopets, but I just kind of lost interest.

I used to play a looong time ago, but I stopped maybe after a year of actively playing.

Then a few years ago, my friend and I got really bored and decided to make new accounts, and we sort of just spent a month messing about. In that month, I managed to crack open my old account, trade over all my NP and rare items to my new one, and finally get access to the lab ray that I never got a chance to get all those years ago, haha.

I used to play a looong time ago, but I stopped maybe after a year of actively playing.

Then a few years ago, my friend and I got really bored and decided to make new accounts, and we sort of just spent a month messing about. In that month, I managed to crack open my old account, trade over all my NP and rare items to my new one, and finally get access to the lab ray that I never got a chance to get all those years ago, haha.

I see !! Well I had some lack of activity during my 8 years in the site... but I always back xD

btw you had a nice time during your last months, I suppose !! :blush:

i would play neopets again if i coULd rEMEmbER MY PASsWORD
i had that account since i was like 8

Yeah i used too, but I don't really anymore.
If you want to check out my thingies then my name was hamsterzb

i would play neopets again if i coULd rEMEmbER MY PASsWORD
i had that account since i was like 8

Aaaah that's horrible !! I lost a side account because password too )' :
hope you be able to recover the password someday !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah i used too, but I don't really anymore.
If you want to check out my thingies then my name was hamsterzb

I see... cute pets btw !!

Aaaah that's horrible !! I lost a side account because password too )' :
hope you be able to recover the password someday !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see... cute pets btw !!

LoooooooooLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
they are dead aren't they ;-;

OMFG THEY ARE DEAD I JUST CHECKED THEIR STATUS IS 'DYING' IDK WAT TO DO I FORGOT HOW TO PLAY OMG HEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP oh well they lived a nice life.

I see !! Well I had some lack of activity during my 8 years in the site... but I always back xD

btw you had a nice time during your last months, I suppose !! :blush:

I understand that feeling. Even now I'm starting to feel urges to log in and play the games for a bit.

My last month was definitely a lot of fun. I genuinely enjoy some of the games they have on the site, and I felt really excited to see whether I'd get a cool pet and colour when I used the lab ray, haha.

man i miss neopets i don't remember my password, but my username was 12kacheeks. i also had other accounts. i tried getting my password back once but they like deleted my email or something so idk. if i cared enough i'd probably call/email them or something but i got bored of it

LoooooooooLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
they are dead aren't they ;-;

OMFG THEY ARE DEAD I JUST CHECKED THEIR STATUS IS 'DYING' IDK WAT TO DO I FORGOT HOW TO PLAY OMG HEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP oh well they lived a nice life.

LOL DON'T WORRY THEY ARE OK YOU JUST HAVE TO LIKE FEED THEM AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OK /shakes/

Neopets don't really die or so so yeah ? v ? just give them some free soup or omellete they gotta surviveeee /shakes more/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I understand that feeling. Even now I'm starting to feel urges to log in and play the games for a bit.

My last month was definitely a lot of fun. I genuinely enjoy some of the games they have on the site, and I felt really excited to see whether I'd get a cool pet and colour when I used the lab ray, haha.

Yes !! The lab is always a surprise, it's really fun after all haha~~

- - - Post Merge - - -

man i miss neopets i don't remember my password, but my username was 12kacheeks. i also had other accounts. i tried getting my password back once but they like deleted my email or something so idk. if i cared enough i'd probably call/email them or something but i got bored of it

I see !! I had an account I lost cuz my mail was deleted too )': oh well, glad you had some nice time, I suppose !!

Back