Mr. Tiaa

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
Cake
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
I was searching for a thread about neopets but the last one is from like, two years ago !! (sorry if I'm wrong > 3 <;; )

So... there's someone who still playing neopets? :blush:

I don't play it anymore but I used to. I kinda stopped after I put my orange acara in the lab thingy and she turned into a mutant lenny. :-(

But yeah the games on there were so addicting, the turmac roll or w/e was my fave

I don't play it anymore but I used to. I kinda stopped after I put my orange acara in the lab thingy and she turned into a mutant lenny. :-(

But yeah the games on there were so addicting, the turmac roll or w/e was my fave

I see !! The lab can be very cruel sometimes !!

mhmm pretty much, I'm playing some of the games right now while lurking in the forums haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forever ago. I think when I was 13, just got bored of it. >x<

pretty much understandable ... lot of ppl do get bored of it ; v ; haha

I used to have a neopets a loooong time ago. Actually I saw a post about neopets on another website that depressed me so I checked on them about 3 weeks ago. They were all starving to death....I felt awful but I haven't visited them since.

I used to have a neopets a loooong time ago. Actually I saw a post about neopets on another website that depressed me so I checked on them about 3 weeks ago. They were all starving to death....I felt awful but I haven't visited them since.

I started to play neopets arround 8 years ago so yeah... such a long time too, maybe? ? v `
I see... that happens!! you shouldn't feel this bad since they don't die for real... and you can back anytime you want !! hehe ^ 3 ^))//

:O How could you torture your neopets? Joking.

I used to play Neopets, but I just kind of lost interest.

I used to play a looong time ago, but I stopped maybe after a year of actively playing.

Then a few years ago, my friend and I got really bored and decided to make new accounts, and we sort of just spent a month messing about. In that month, I managed to crack open my old account, trade over all my NP and rare items to my new one, and finally get access to the lab ray that I never got a chance to get all those years ago, haha.

I used to play a looong time ago, but I stopped maybe after a year of actively playing.

Then a few years ago, my friend and I got really bored and decided to make new accounts, and we sort of just spent a month messing about. In that month, I managed to crack open my old account, trade over all my NP and rare items to my new one, and finally get access to the lab ray that I never got a chance to get all those years ago, haha.

I see !! Well I had some lack of activity during my 8 years in the site... but I always back xD

btw you had a nice time during your last months, I suppose !! :blush:

Yeah i used too, but I don't really anymore.
If you want to check out my thingies then my name was hamsterzb

i would play neopets again if i coULd rEMEmbER MY PASsWORD
i had that account since i was like 8

Aaaah that's horrible !! I lost a side account because password too )' :
hope you be able to recover the password someday !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah i used too, but I don't really anymore.
If you want to check out my thingies then my name was hamsterzb

I see... cute pets btw !!

Aaaah that's horrible !! I lost a side account because password too )' :
hope you be able to recover the password someday !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see... cute pets btw !!

LoooooooooLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
they are dead aren't they ;-;

OMFG THEY ARE DEAD I JUST CHECKED THEIR STATUS IS 'DYING' IDK WAT TO DO I FORGOT HOW TO PLAY OMG HEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP oh well they lived a nice life.

I see !! Well I had some lack of activity during my 8 years in the site... but I always back xD

btw you had a nice time during your last months, I suppose !! :blush:

I understand that feeling. Even now I'm starting to feel urges to log in and play the games for a bit.

My last month was definitely a lot of fun. I genuinely enjoy some of the games they have on the site, and I felt really excited to see whether I'd get a cool pet and colour when I used the lab ray, haha.

man i miss neopets i don't remember my password, but my username was 12kacheeks. i also had other accounts. i tried getting my password back once but they like deleted my email or something so idk. if i cared enough i'd probably call/email them or something but i got bored of it

LoooooooooLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
they are dead aren't they ;-;

OMFG THEY ARE DEAD I JUST CHECKED THEIR STATUS IS 'DYING' IDK WAT TO DO I FORGOT HOW TO PLAY OMG HEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP oh well they lived a nice life.

LOL DON'T WORRY THEY ARE OK YOU JUST HAVE TO LIKE FEED THEM AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OK /shakes/

Neopets don't really die or so so yeah ? v ? just give them some free soup or omellete they gotta surviveeee /shakes more/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I understand that feeling. Even now I'm starting to feel urges to log in and play the games for a bit.

My last month was definitely a lot of fun. I genuinely enjoy some of the games they have on the site, and I felt really excited to see whether I'd get a cool pet and colour when I used the lab ray, haha.

Yes !! The lab is always a surprise, it's really fun after all haha~~

- - - Post Merge - - -

man i miss neopets i don't remember my password, but my username was 12kacheeks. i also had other accounts. i tried getting my password back once but they like deleted my email or something so idk. if i cared enough i'd probably call/email them or something but i got bored of it

I see !! I had an account I lost cuz my mail was deleted too )': oh well, glad you had some nice time, I suppose !!

Back