• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I just realized...

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
Let's say I'm with a bunch of people in line waiting for the store to open. Then they open the doors at 7... is everyone going to be charging as fast as they can towards electronics (ruining the line) or will they have some sort of order? I would assume it would be organized, but who knows, expecially when it's not opening at midnight.

Depends on the store, some give out tickets before they ope the door so that doesn't happen, others might try to keep the line, and other times the mob rules!

SPORGE27 said:
Depends on the store, some give out tickets before they ope the door so that doesn't happen, others might try to keep the line, and other times the mob rules!
Yah, I know some give out tickets, but I think that's for midnight releases. I'm not sure if the morning release is a special time for the Wii and they are going to have it all ready, or if they are just opening the store then and have the Wiis in the electronics section.

You're in a line, and they give tickets out for how many Wiis they have, the rest have to leave if they want a Wii. That's what my Toys R Us did for preorders which was morning.

Back