• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many male/female users are a part of this community?

Are you male or female?

• Total voters
Years ago when I initially voted on this poll I selected "female" but since have had a very complicated relationship with my gender identity. It's funny years into my life finally coming to some very clear realizations that I feel I should have known about MUCH sooner. Looking back, I mean I should have considered myself non-binary from a very young age.

I'm male. I was taking a carpentry course not too long ago and I think one of the fellas was making fun of me for mentioning that I play Animal Crossing.

He'd sometimes ask me, "Gonna go home and play some Animal Crossin'!?"

It may not be too popular with dudes, so I'm not surprised if most of the users are female.

Male. Although maybe not so much in a societal sense. I'm emotionally sensitive and cry at things. Also probably way more open than I should be.

My hobbies are definitely more male centered. I like traditional male sports and movies. (and chess, I play lots and lots of it). Once you get into the tournament scene it's mostly guys.

I've been playing Animal Crossing with my sister for years.

Last edited:
I am also male, and refrain from mentioning that I play animal crossing at work. The department I work in is male dominated and they talk about Call of Duty nonstop, or games like it. I brought up Animal Crossing once and got some funny looks.

My only real life friend who plays it is actually my managers wife, so at least I have someone to talk to that I know personally!

I'm bigender, so I chose non-binary on the poll! I'm both a guy and a girl. I usually choose female player characters in games though since I like their designs better haha. I can get along with anyone of any gender as long as they're friendly! :]

Back