How many male/female users are a part of this community?

Are you male or female?

• Total voters
Only male and female options? Tumblr is rioting right now.

That's actually something I love about acnl. No matter what your gender, you can wear any item of clothing.

The first post is basically saying that guys are unappreciative. Biased much?

I would say attack helicopter bit if this is anything like tumblr I don't need warnings soo...jokes jokes.
Male.

Lol, all these glitter avatars and so, definitely breathes female! Male here though, so no glamour sig or avatar ;)

Lol, all these glitter avatars and so, definitely breathes female! Male here though, so no glamour sig or avatar ;)

We have quite a few males here with both those things. I hope you don't think either of those would make you less of a man here lol.

i'm a guy. i feel like i act much more feminine over the internet and video games such as animal crossing. it just makes me feel more comfortable, but among those i interact with irl, it'd be super out of place. i often have to explain playing as a girl or having commonly feminine articles about me such as pink things (lol). kinda awkward. finding a place like this is a godsend since it just lets me express myself haha. love y'all <3

Last edited:
I'm a girl and I'm new on the fourm. I have traded with two people and I know one of them is a female. But both of them were really nice! IRL my best friend is male and this month we have known each other for 10 years! We always at least talk on the phone for an hour. He has been there for me in the toughest stages of my life. I also occasionally enjoy a round of GTA and I have played resident evil. But I only like to play those when I'm hanging out with somebody, we get good laughs about how bad I am! I'm also really close to my female twin cousins, they are more like the sisters I don't have to live with every day- thank god! So I think it really just depends on the person because I like boyish and girly things. And I think it's awesome that so many guys like animal crossing and can admit to likeing the cute things! It just makes me sad that IRL people are not so accepting because of social norms and trying to fit in.

Last edited:
I'm a woman. I play mostly offline by myself on Animal Crossing and have been playing video games since I was a child in the 1990's. I play many different video games but I'm probably the most addicted to League of Legends, though I have been playing New Leaf so often lately.

Always thought ACNL was more targeted towards a female audience but I'm surprised that a fair number of guys (including my boyfriend who's been playing for way longer than I have!) play because it's so soothing and fun! What's so great about scavenging games like this in general is that it isn't really confined to a certain gender or age.

Back