How many male/female users are a part of this community?

Are you male or female?

• Total voters
I'm a guy and yeah just like every other person out there I'm surprised at the results 0-0

Last edited:
Male here, there's more girls to talk to here then at school :p

i'm a female and i am 100% not surprised at all. i honestly assume everyone on here is a girl, no idea why lol

Highest percentage of animal crossing new leaf players are girls ages 18-24 last I remember, so I already had a feeling what the results would be before I voted.

I am a guy as well! But my girlfriend got me into this game, and it's clear by the poll results that it's mostly girls here.. :eek:

Why am i not surprised that there are way more females than males on this website? I wouldn't be surprised if most ACNL players in general were female

It's an old poll and we have a lot of new people maybe it needs redone I think percentage of guys is a little higher now. I'm a girl though.

I've noticed a few guys on here, but I honestly don't know. Unless someone says who they are, I just associate them with their avatar and username. I just think of them as, well, them. No consideration of their sex or gender.
If I play with someone, I tend to think of them in terms of avatar+username+mayor's name+how their mayor looks.
In regards to the thread, though, I'm female.

Back