• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many male/female users are a part of this community?

Are you male or female?

• Total voters
Of all my friends (a fair handful, maybe 10 or so) who play ACNL, only one is female. However, I keep some pretty cool, non-edgelord and non-dudebro company.

However, I fully expect that most players altogether are female.

I'm male! Most of the people that play with me on ac are female. Even though I have a mixed friend list, only 2-3 of those people are male. I have more fun playing this game with females though because they are usually nicer and show more appreciation than males.

Even when playing on Club Tortimer I find female players to be nicer. Males on Club Tortimer are usually very rude and/or barbaric.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm male! Most of the people that play with me on ac are female. Even though I have a mixed friend list, only 2-3 of those people are male. I have more fun playing this game with females though because they are usually nicer and show more appreciation than males.

Even when playing on Club Tortimer I find female players to be nicer. Males on Club Tortimer are usually very rude and/or barbaric.

I'm a guy, though I don't think I am less kind/nice than girls o_o My best friends list is 2 guys and 1 gal, but I was expecting more girls overall tbh. I am quite feminine though (my mayor is wearing a pink dress orz)

Decided to check this thread out 2 months later, still more feminine than masculine ;-;

I'm male, but I do see a lot of girls playing animal crossing.
I guess I prefer male villagers though. They just have better personalities.

I'm a lady and not a whole lot of people around where I live play ACNL or anything so I rarely connect with anyone else about ACNL.

Last time I checked I was female but I'm pretty tom boyish preferring football (soccer), cars, video games to shopping, make up etc.

Animal Crossing definitely has a large female fanbase, but my bff list in game is actually mostly guys right now lol. I think the site overall has more girls, though.

I figured the distribution would be more heavily skewed to females, but it makes me so happy to see that there is a pretty substantial male population on these forums too! Just goes to show, you never know who might be interested in what!

Funny thing, I know this game caters to most girls but of the 10 Animal Crossing players I know are males.

Maybe it's just this forum's audience? I also noticed that in real life I know of more guys who have played Animal Crossing versus girls. Not a good or a bad thing; just an observation.

Maybe it's just this forum's audience? I also noticed that in real life I know of more guys who have played Animal Crossing versus girls. Not a good or a bad thing; just an observation.

To be fair, I was completely un-aware of this forum until recently. Maybe its because of the same reason?

Last edited:
Back