• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many male/female users are a part of this community?

Are you male or female?

• Total voters
woah i didnt expect there to be such a difference!

- - - Post Merge - - -

female

I'm a guy and yeah just like every other person out there I'm surprised at the results 0-0

Last edited:
15 year old Male.
Dear me, there are plenty of Girls here! :eek::eek::eek:

Male here, there's more girls to talk to here then at school :p

I'm a guy. I'm honestly not that surprised, most people on here I've talked to have been girls.

female, I'm just gonna say I'm not surprised because everyone else already said that and I'm an independent woman

i'm a female and i am 100% not surprised at all. i honestly assume everyone on here is a girl, no idea why lol

Highest percentage of animal crossing new leaf players are girls ages 18-24 last I remember, so I already had a feeling what the results would be before I voted.

I am a guy as well! But my girlfriend got me into this game, and it's clear by the poll results that it's mostly girls here.. :eek:

Why am i not surprised that there are way more females than males on this website? I wouldn't be surprised if most ACNL players in general were female

It's an old poll and we have a lot of new people maybe it needs redone I think percentage of guys is a little higher now. I'm a girl though.

I've noticed a few guys on here, but I honestly don't know. Unless someone says who they are, I just associate them with their avatar and username. I just think of them as, well, them. No consideration of their sex or gender.
If I play with someone, I tend to think of them in terms of avatar+username+mayor's name+how their mayor looks.
In regards to the thread, though, I'm female.

Back