How many male/female users are a part of this community?

Are you male or female?

• Total voters
Of all my friends (a fair handful, maybe 10 or so) who play ACNL, only one is female. However, I keep some pretty cool, non-edgelord and non-dudebro company.

However, I fully expect that most players altogether are female.

I'm male! Most of the people that play with me on ac are female. Even though I have a mixed friend list, only 2-3 of those people are male. I have more fun playing this game with females though because they are usually nicer and show more appreciation than males.

Even when playing on Club Tortimer I find female players to be nicer. Males on Club Tortimer are usually very rude and/or barbaric.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm male! Most of the people that play with me on ac are female. Even though I have a mixed friend list, only 2-3 of those people are male. I have more fun playing this game with females though because they are usually nicer and show more appreciation than males.

Even when playing on Club Tortimer I find female players to be nicer. Males on Club Tortimer are usually very rude and/or barbaric.

I'm a guy, though I don't think I am less kind/nice than girls o_o My best friends list is 2 guys and 1 gal, but I was expecting more girls overall tbh. I am quite feminine though (my mayor is wearing a pink dress orz)

Decided to check this thread out 2 months later, still more feminine than masculine ;-;

I'm male, but I do see a lot of girls playing animal crossing.
I guess I prefer male villagers though. They just have better personalities.

I'm a lady and not a whole lot of people around where I live play ACNL or anything so I rarely connect with anyone else about ACNL.

Last time I checked I was female but I'm pretty tom boyish preferring football (soccer), cars, video games to shopping, make up etc.

Animal Crossing definitely has a large female fanbase, but my bff list in game is actually mostly guys right now lol. I think the site overall has more girls, though.

I figured the distribution would be more heavily skewed to females, but it makes me so happy to see that there is a pretty substantial male population on these forums too! Just goes to show, you never know who might be interested in what!

Funny thing, I know this game caters to most girls but of the 10 Animal Crossing players I know are males.

Maybe it's just this forum's audience? I also noticed that in real life I know of more guys who have played Animal Crossing versus girls. Not a good or a bad thing; just an observation.

Maybe it's just this forum's audience? I also noticed that in real life I know of more guys who have played Animal Crossing versus girls. Not a good or a bad thing; just an observation.

To be fair, I was completely un-aware of this forum until recently. Maybe its because of the same reason?

Last edited:
Back