• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Need friends and fruit

memosmom

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I know this is an old game but its new to me. I only have pears. I would love to exchange codes with someone. It would be great if you could come to my town and give me fruit or let me come to your town and pick some. Please :) You can have as many of my pears as you want.

name: Margie
town: Chunkers
FC: 4084-7860-5776

I have all the fruit. You can add me & come to my town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

U'r FC isn't coming up as valid

Hey. Thanks for offering to let me come to your town! Sorry my code showed invalid...maybe I posted my thread in the wrong section (I'm new at this)...I'm trying to post for the Animal Crossing City Folk on the Wii. I just checked with the Gate dog on my game and that is my code. But I think I must have a different game than you because my game doesn't have island fruit, so maybe thats why my code showed invalid for you. Sorry :(

I've got perfect peaches and perfect oranges. Plus all the fruit.

Tell me your FC and I'll add you and tell you mine.

add me, im online and playing citly folk now, tell me and i will open my gate, i only have apples and want to trade fruit with someone x and go to there shop to sell my tunips beacuse mines under reconstuction for a day :p
FC- 3998 9691 7623
name- sasha
town name- chelsea
please add xx

- - - Post Merge - - -

:lemon:

Back