• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Why is Genji so popular?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Genji and the first time one of my friends visited my town she went into his house and said, "LOL Genji is ridiculous-looking." My feelings almost got a little hurt even though I thought the same thing as her when I first saw him, ha ha. He's a cutie, I much prefer him over most jock-types.

it's called personal preference! c:
in terms of looks, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Looky, please watch what you say! Check out the rules to see what kinds of posts are not welcome on the Bell Tree.

Last edited:
I freaking love Tamagotchi.

ChoMamechi_Osutchi.png

Ahhh my childhood <3

I've never really liked my jock villagers except for Genji. Even if they looked cute to me, they were pretty annoying. I think it's because his catchphrase is "otaku" is why I like him so much ^^

So... Genji moved in today.

HNI_0051.JPG
Best. spot. ever.

Right in between the town hall and the plaza. I didn't even know it was possible for a villager to move there o_O
But his house exterior looks pretty good, and I'm finally not all alone anymore in that part of my town xD (my mayor's house is south of Genji's!)

Another bonus point for Genji. He rocks!

HAhahhaa
because Genji is awesome B')
UHHHhh I don't know! I just like him because he looks cute.

tbh i liked genji because he reminded me of my favorite villagers kabuki so much (and because he looks cool too). I mean, he played KK Folk in his house, wore a misty shirt, was japanese themed, and even had a pouty face on just like kabuki.

I had him but I let him go bc someone offered 10mil bells for him and I need that $$$

this thread was over a year old o_O why bother reviving it? just make a new one next time, yeah?

I had Genji in City Folk and I though he was pretty cool, I was psyched when he popped up in my ACNL town. He's just cool looking. :)

Jesus, this thread is like a year old.

Well, I like Genji for the design alone.
He just looks so cool, and I never made the connection between a tamagachi character and Genji before.
That's actually kinda nifty, if you asked me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back