• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Royal Crown | Nintendo | Hybrids [NEED SPACE]

How much for the jacob's ladder? I'm also horrible at price stuff and I don't have a good idea of how difficult it is to get. :s

How much for the jacob's ladder? I'm also horrible at price stuff and I don't have a good idea of how difficult it is to get. :s

How much you want to offer?

I gotta ask 300k or something like this, because I just got 7 after more than months w/ perfect town + beautiful town ordinance. But feel free to offer if it's too much for you !!

How much you want to offer?

I gotta ask 300k or something like this, because I just got 7 after more than months w/ perfect town + beautiful town ordinance. But feel free to offer if it's too much for you !!

Gotcha - thanks for being so accommodating. I can only offer 240k, no hard feelings if you turn down this offer!

Gotcha - thanks for being so accommodating. I can only offer 240k, no hard feelings if you turn down this offer!

Oh, that's ok !! Do you want the Jabo's Ladder for 240k then? ^ 3 ^ ))//

I will let you know when open my gates if you are ok !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much for the purple rose and gold watering can?

I would ask something arround 150k for purple rose, but feel free to offer !!

Anyway, I'm not sure about the golden can, please try me? :blush:

400k for both? o: I know the gold watering can is very expensive.

Oh, that's ok !! Do you want the Jabo's Ladder for 240k then? ^ 3 ^ ))//

I will let you know when open my gates if you are ok !!

Yeah sure I'll take it! I'm just waiting for someone to come to my town for a trade right now (I'm not sure how long they're going to take ) so I can't come to yours right away, sorry!

Last edited:
400k for both? o: I know the gold watering can is very expensive.

Is 500k for both too much for you? ? v `;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah sure I'll take it! I'm just waiting for someone to come to my town for a trade right now (I'm not sure how long they're going to take ) so I can't come to yours right away, sorry!

don't worry, darling !! ^ 3 ^

I will be on for the next 20minutes or so, Is that ok for you?
Please drop me a PM when able to come and I will open my gates for you~~

don't worry, darling !! ^ 3 ^

I will be on for the next 20minutes or so, Is that ok for you?
Please drop me a PM when able to come and I will open my gates for you~~

Thanks, I'll try to make it!

gold nugget for 50k?

Sounds ok !! I will finish a trade and you can come !! ^ 3 ^ ))//

- - - Post Merge - - -

CLOSED FOR NOW

Gold Nugget gotta be last trade for now,
have to go pretty soon. Thanks for all the trades !!

Last edited:
Back