Pokéball
Cake
Red Candy
う
Weird Doll
Feedback
100% (74) +
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ♥Jen's Shop for her Collectibles Quest♥

So, I really like collecting things. Which means the Collectibles constantly make me go OMGWANT. Unfortunately, my luck is pretty awful and I tend to miss them a lot. I'm also pretty shy which means posting is kind of hard for me and thus, I don't earn many forum bells either!

Thus, I am opening a shop to try and make some :D I haven't figured out prices yet (so if you don't want one and can post what you think they'd be worth, that would be great!) so until then, I guess you can pay what you think is worth? (Please be fair)

Similarly, I will also take any collectibles I do not have (In fact, I'd prefer this and this will get you priority! Or I am willing to buy them from you if you don't want a sprite! (PLEASE SELL ME THEM)) I show all the ones I have here so any not there I still need! I am also willing to do Art trades.

Rules
1. Don't offer Collectibles I already have.
2. If a price is listed, that is the price per original offer deemed fair (by various opinions). End of discussion.
3. DO NOT DIRECT LINK.
4. If a price is not listed, OFFER. If you ask how much you should pay, your post will be ignored.

But yes, on to what you can buy:

0.5. In-game-wise: I could try breeding specific flowers and/or offer Bells @-@ I also have a complete catalog so anything re-orderable I can get and I have various DLC (Like the 7-11 Set and Pumpkin Pie) available that I may be willing to part with depending on the offer.
^Due to being missed, I've bumped this section up.

1. PIXELS OF YOUR MAYOR! Or other character of yours. I'd prefer them to be an AC character though. As long as you post a good front picture, I can do this.

We have both big and little sizes:
finishedstillbigspritedone.png
mainjensprite.png

Big costs 1,000 TBT Bells and Little costs 500 TBT Bells @-@ (While not required, if it requires a pose change or they are holding an item, some extra would be nice...) . Please send payment immediately after you post your order. The ONLY Exception is if we need to discuss it--if you do not have the TBT or any Collectibles I need, please discuss payment with me before sending bells--or even placing an order.

Random Additions:
1. I can make your sprite blink for an extra 100 Bells (Yes, I can do this on any sprite you've already ordered too!). Any more complicated animations require a collectible I need.
blink.gif
blink2.gif

2. I am also willing to do your sprite doing a specific emote, however, this costs 2 collectibles I need as it'd require a lot of new sprite work.
3. If you want both of the above (an animated emote), it requires 3 collectibles I need--no additional bell cost though.

FORM TO USE:
HTML:
[size=4]I have a sprite request![/size]
[b]What kind of sprite do you want?[/b] Big, Small, or Both
[b]What is the Sprite of?[/b] Mayor/Villager/etc.
[b]Please post at least one reference picture:[/b] *PICTURES*
[b]How do you want to pay?:[/b] Collectibles, TBT Bells, etc.
[b]Total Cost:[/b] *price*/items you are giving/etc.
[b]PM Your Sprite or Will you check back?:[/b] I always post them--but let me know if I should PM them to you too.
[b]Anything else?:[/b] Tips, Specifics you think the image may not be clear with (Shoes/Socks, Eye color, hair color, etc.), anything you want different from the picture. 
[b]I will now go and send payment unless I have to discuss payment options first.[/b]
It will look like this when successfully filled out:
I have a sprite request!
What kind of sprite do you want? Both
What is the Sprite of? Mayor
Please post at least one reference picture: http://pinkseacrossing.tumblr.com/reference
How do you want to pay?: TBT Bells
Total Cost: 1,500 TBT Bells
PM Your Sprite or Will you check back?: I'll check back!
Anything else?: N/A
I will now go and send payment unless I have to discuss payment options first.

ON THE SUBJECT OF VILLAGERS: I'm still getting used to them so I will only do them for incredibly large bribes (or collectibles I am missing)
peanut.png

FINISHED:
iLoveYou:
kaylabig.png

Lauren:
laurenbig.png
peanut.png

Whimsy:
whimsybig.png
whimsysmall.png

Queen Greene:
queengreenebig.png

SaminalCrossing:
saminalcrossingbig.png
saminalcrossingsmall.png

Bellxis:
bellxisbig.png

Sockhead:
sockheadbig.png

janjan:
janjanbig.png

Tom:
tombig.png

River:
riverbig.png

brightblueberry333:
brightblueberry333big.png

Jellybeans:
jellybeanssmall.png

Takoya:
takoyasmall.png

sugar9674:
sugar9674small.png

acnlfan121:
acnlfan121big.png

Pengutango:
pengutangobig.png

CoffeeAddict:
coffeeaddictbig.png

Netflix:
Netflix.png

gnoixaim:
gnoixaim1gif.gif
gnoixaim2gif.gif

2. Map pictures/other clear pictures (but I think maps are the most wanted?)
Due to the fact that I have a Capture Card, this means my pictures come out a lot clearer and thus, are easier to make transparent and whatnot.
MAP COMPARISON (1st is with a Capture Card, 2nd is how to take one without):
map.png
1zovprc.jpg

NORMAL PICTURE COMPARISON:
Click!

2b: Card Screenshots - I can remove from the background if wanted--just let me know!:
card.png
matt.png
liftingtpc.png

2c. Other things: Making an image transparent or Making a gif like so:
crown.png
lifting5.png
flourish.gif
dancegif.gif

Gifs CAN be made transparent, but the price depends a lot on the frame and some other factors and will be much more expensive than just making a still image transparent.
Short gif is 800 TBT Bells. Long ones like Dr. Shrunk's dance which are over 100 frames need a collectible I am looking for. Medium ones are still being discussed. All of these prices are before transparency)

3. Signatures! Two examples:
2r7scqw.jpg

acsigbb.png

So you can let me know what you want and I can do my best <3

4. Town Tours. I will record a town tour of your town because Capture Cards are helpful like that. @-@ Please keep in mind I will not be doing any commentary. Due to aforementioned shyness.
Price: 2,500 TBT Bells for the full town (this includes going into every single house), 3,000 TBT Bells for Museum Exhibits included (and thus, we'd have to add eachother to friend's list versus the Dream Suite) OR for also going into every Animal Villager's House (3,500 TBT Bells for both), 1,500 TBT Bells for just the map (no entering houses), 1,000 TBT Bells for just the Character Houses, 500 TBT Bells for just Museum Exhibits (just remember we'd have to add eachother), and 500 TBT Bells for just the Animal Villager houses (You can also do a combination).
Please specify if you'd like me to just visit through a Dream or if you'd like me to visit your town through the Train Station! (Either works--just realize the latter means I can include your Museum Exhibits if you have any)
IMPORTANT: If you have specific things you want me to do (IE: Use this emote here, pick up this thing, wear this, etc.), it'll be an extra 500 TBT bells (price may change) as then I'm essentially doing it just for you and not really focusing on having fun exploring on my own.

FINISHED:

TEMPORARY: 5. I have some extra collectibles I am willing to sell for TBT Bells or trade for stuff I need.
cake.png
Cake x4 - 25 TBT Bells each (or a collectible I need for all 4)
pokeball.png
Pokeball - Offer a retired Collectible I need! Or multiple ones I need currently out!

And that is everything I can think of off the top of my head! <3 So yeah... any help is appreciated. :3 And all donations and tips are also welcome <3

TEMPORARY: 6. Pokemon-related!
---So, while I can't see anyone's trainers (beyond the icon you're using), I can at the very least offer to record someone's PR Video if they'd like. Easier than holding the camera afterall :3
Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22yeec5yzYw

6A. I can send you a Pokemon with PokeVirus.

6B. *COMINGSOON*

THESE ARE STILL A WIP AND ARE NOT OPENED FOR ORDERS YET:

7. Disney Magical World sprites! These are based off the official sprites done for the Web game that Disney Magical World is based off of. Like the Mayor sprites, there are both big and small varieties. Examples:
*COMINGSOON*
Big costs 1,500 TBT Bells and Little costs 250 TBT Bells @-@ (While not required, if it requires a pose change or they are holding an item, some extra would be nice...) . Please send payment immediately after you post your order. The ONLY Exception is if we need to discuss it--if you do not have the TBT or any Collectibles I need, please discuss payment with me before sending bells--or even placing an order.

FORM TO USE:
HTML:
[size=4]I have a sprite request![/size]
[b]What kind of sprite do you want?[/b] Big, Small, or Both
[b]Please post at least one reference picture:[/b] *PICTURES*
[b]How do you want to pay?:[/b] Collectibles, TBT Bells, etc.
[b]Total Cost:[/b] *price*/items you are giving/etc.
[b]PM Your Sprite or Will you check back?:[/b] I always post them--but let me know if I should PM them to you too.
[b]Anything else?:[/b] Tips, Specifics you think the image may not be clear with (Shoes/Socks, Eye color, hair color, etc.), anything you want different from the picture. 
[b]I will now go and send payment unless I have to discuss payment options first.[/b]
It will look like this when successfully filled out:
I have a sprite request!
What kind of sprite do you want? Both
Please post at least one reference picture: http://dmc.crystal-dreams.us/princess/princess3.png http://dmc.crystal-dreams.us/princess/princess4.png http://dmc.crystal-dreams.us/random/534.png
How do you want to pay?: TBT Bells
Total Cost: 1,750 TBT Bells
PM Your Sprite or Will you check back?: I'll check back!
Anything else?: N/A
I will now go and send payment unless I have to discuss payment options first.

FINISHED:
None yet!

If you aren't interested in anything, you can donate instead!

Depending on how much you donate, you get a special pixel gift! You can also get ALL of the special pixel gifts if you donate a collectible I need! Similarly, if you want to donate an amount not listed below, you can just send the bells the old fashioned way and will be given the prize as thanks! For whatever reason, just donating to only one unlocks all of the certificates. I do get told how much is donated so I will know if you are lying about how much you donated and thus, please only claim the amount that you actually donated. If you want the other certificates, you will need to give the TBT Manually by following this guide.

As a quick note: If you do one of the donations through posts and don't claim your prize with the information asked for, I can't give you your finished prize T~T The post doesn't have a log for it so! If you don't PM me, I'll just guess you didn't want one :(

Last edited:
Aww your mayor pixels are cute :3 Do you think 500 forum bells sounds fair for two - one of each size?? xx

Last edited:
So you're the new mod eh. I can see why you'd make a great mod, keep up the awesome work!
This thread is really useful and takes a lot of work to fulfill requests. I wish you luck Jen :3

Jen, they're lovely! I can't remember the last time I pixel'd something! Great work :D

Aww your mayor pixels are cute :3 Do you think 500 forum bells sounds fair for two - one of each size?? xx

Sure :) Just post a screenshot please and I'll get started <3

MattKimura - Aww T~T Thanks! <3

Lauren - Thank you! T~T <3

----------------------------------

SEE END OF THE FIRST POST FOR DETAILS BEFORE CLICKING. I can not do refunds if you decide to click without paying attention due to the fact that there is actual stuff under the Charge Spoilers.

Last edited:
Jen! :) I'd love to place an order. I currently have 730 TBT bells, so once I get 20 more I will definitely be back for another pixel. <3

I would like to order a big pixel version of my mayor at 500 TBT bells. Here is a picture that you can use as the reference:

2w4bj2p.jpg

Thank you so much!! ; v ; Seriously, ever since I've seen them on your blog I have always wanted one. Please take your time with it, too. C:

- - -
Edit: Oh, the picture came out bad. You can probably tell, but my character is wearing a Lemon Pack on her face. xD Just clarifying in advance, if need be.

Last edited:
It's fine :D I'll work on your big pixel now <3

------------------------

SEE END OF THE FIRST POST FOR DETAILS BEFORE CLICKING. I can not do refunds if you decide to click without paying attention due to the fact that there is actual stuff under the Charge Spoilers.

Last edited:
Hmm it seems I may have offered a bit low, I can do 750 for both instead if you prefer :3 Is it alright if I just describe my mayor?? I've recently had to reset so I don't have everything I'd want her to be wearing in them just yet :c I can provide reference photos for the outfits, I just don't have any of them on my actual mayor herself. If it's too much I'll just work on getting the outfits and then come back!! :3
Thanks again!! xx

Hmm it seems I may have offered a bit low, I can do 750 for both instead if you prefer :3 Is it alright if I just describe my mayor?? I've recently had to reset so I don't have everything I'd want her to be wearing in them just yet :c I can provide reference photos for the outfits, I just don't have any of them on my actual mayor herself. If it's too much I'll just work on getting the outfits and then come back!! :3
Thanks again!! xx

I think mine got lost at the bottom of the last page d:

I think mine got lost at the bottom of the last page d:

That's fine :)

As for describing--if you can just link the items from http://moridb.com or http://animalcrossingnl.mooo.com/ along with telling me which face style, hair color, and stuff like that, it's fine even if it's not a screenshot with everything together :3

Edit: Or if it includes a QR design, a link to the design!

Last edited:
In about 19 TBT bells, I will be back for more (I want that small version too). :> Thank you so much Jen! <3

aDKADKKAJDKAD A I LOVE IT <3 ; v ; x 1 million
/Clings to my new art and never lets go

Curious, why the lemon patches?

The result is quite nice, Jennifer! =)

Unnnf your gif animation is so smooth and everything is so cute <33 (I visited your town and tumblr btw, I'm jelly)

:3 I might request something in the future!

Unnnf your gif animation is so smooth and everything is so cute <33 (I visited your town and tumblr btw, I'm jelly)

:3 I might request something in the future!

Aww <3 Thanks :D

I appreciate the consideration!

Jen, could I have a Pixel hehe would 500 TBT be ok? If anymore just say! Once you've made you price decision I'll send it heh! Just in case you can't see, I'm wearing a blue bow!
BQlq5j4CIAA2h4Z.jpg

Last edited:
Jen, could I have a Pixel hehe would 500 TBT be ok? If anymore just say! Once you've made you price decision I'll send it heh! Just in case you can't see, I'm wearing a blue bow!
View attachment 12896

Yep :D That's fine <3 I'll work on it shortly. Just clarify the specific socks and shoes for me so I can make sure I get it right <3

Back