What's your team looking like for pokemon X/Y?

Link32

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Sorry if there is already a thread for this. Mine is Chespin (even though his evolution is insanely ugly), Squirtle, Pancham, Skiddo, Dedenne, and Yveltal (since i plan on getting pkmn Y). And later on the Mewtwo in pkmn Y. also torchic for the distribution event. btw each one you pick can evolve.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the game to release first.

But I do know that Froakie is going to be my starter.

Last edited:
Eh, aren?t it a little early to make teams?
They have barely shown us any of the new pokemons, and I don?t believe that they have said anything about catching old pokemons in X and Y, I hope we can since I don?t have my old pokemon games anymore, so I can?t transfer them.
but then again I can use the Global Trade, that?s not as fun as catching them though, but I?m probably gonna choose Fennekin and Bulbasaur for my starters :) and I hope to obtain Gengar because he?s beast, and typhlosion because he?s my all time favorite pokemon. but yeah I?m not sure what pokemons I?m gonna have on my team :)

Eh.. I dunno about most types but knowing my luck I'm going to wind up with Charizard, Blaziken, and Fennekin's final evolutionary stage at one point at least. That and Pyroar.

Heh.

I am going to destroy some unfortunate Bug, Grass, Ice, or Steel gyms at least...

THE GENERATION OF FIRE IS NOW. HAHAHAHAHA ALL SHALL BURN.

So far, I've only got the basics of what I want to use in my team, it might change later on. But so far, this is what I'm hoping to get and at least have in my arsenal if it's not part of my main team. This goes for Gen 6 only, if I find out more of the older Gen Pokemon I love are going to be readily available, I'll definitely want to use them. I always try to have a Fire, Grass, Electric, Flying (or otherwise that can use Fly) and Water, and then either a Psychic, Ghost, Dark, or Fighting type as my sixth:

Fennekin or Froakie as a starter (which Fire or Water type I use will be influenced by the starter.)
Gogoat
Noivern
Litleo (if I choose Froakie, which is looking more likely due to really loving Pyroar and Frogadier.)
Dedenne
Honedge, Spritzee, Pangoro, or Meowstic.

Last edited:
Eh, aren?t it a little early to make teams?
They have barely shown us any of the new pokemons, and I don?t believe that they have said anything about catching old pokemons in X and Y, I hope we can since I don?t have my old pokemon games anymore, so I can?t transfer them.
but then again I can use the Global Trade, that?s not as fun as catching them though, but I?m probably gonna choose Fennekin and Bulbasaur for my starters :) and I hope to obtain Gengar because he?s beast, and typhlosion because he?s my all time favorite pokemon. but yeah I?m not sure what pokemons I?m gonna have on my team :)

HIGH-FIVE!

So far, my team's gonna be:

Fennekin
Gogoat
Sylveon
Pangoro
Honedge
Amaura

This list is subject to change, but the first four are almost guaranteed to be used.

Well, I'm probably going to start with Froakie. I nearly always use the water starter, and from the first news of the Gen VI starters it was my favourite. Otherwise I don't know, although I'll probably use Tyrunt. It's a Rock/Dragon T-Rex, what's not to love?

It's so strange trying to plan out a team without complete knowledge of the Pokedex, since that's what I've been doing in the past few games...

At this point, it seems like I'll be going with Froakie, Skiddo, and Fletchling as my fire-water-grass core. I'm probably going to throw in Tyrunt as well, primarily because I have the perfect nickname for it. Pretty much anything goes for the last two spots.

As much as I want to use Squirtle, Torchic, and Mareep (to try Mega Ampharos), I'll be trying to stick to only the new Pokemon.

I'll be getting both X and Y, I've already decided to do a starter challenge on Y (With my potential team being Chespin, Squirtle, Torchic, Totodile, Turtwig and Tepig.) so X will be my main game!
On X I will use: (For definite.)
Froakie (Will fully evolve)
Bulbasaur (Will be my Mega evolver)

The rest of my team will be made up of Pokemon that I catch throughout the game and will be more likely to change, though I am currently considering Litleo/Pyroar and Pancham/Pangoro. I'm looking forward to going into a Pokemon game without knowing all the Pokemon, it will keep me on my toes a bit more and return me to the way I used to build my teams!

Looking at Fennekin, Noivern, Meowstic, Furfrou, Pangoro, and Yveltal, for now.

Froakie will be my starter.
As for the generous add on of allowing you to pick a kanto starter near the beginning.. I'll pick Bulbasaur.

My favorites for possibly being on my team are Froakie, Charmander, Sylveon, and Amaura :D

I'm trying not to plan it out, but I know I'm choosing Froakie as my starter. I'll probably get Bulbasaur as the Kanto starter. I know I want to use Pangoro. As for everything else, it's going unplanned.

Back