Does anyone know how to get these soup pots?

Cryptika

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Cake
ac soup.jpg

I found these soup pots in a dream town (Japanese) and was wondering if anyone knew how to get them. Google hasn't given me any answers, and neither has the group I'm in on Facebook.

Anyone know anything? These are super cool and I'd love to get one.
Thanks. :3

They're from the igloo campers. You have to keep playing the 5 furniture game then it might pop up.
They're reorderable so I could order one for you o:

Tent campers:

Backpack
Bonfire
Campfire
Kayak
Sleeping Bag
Surfboard

Igloo:

Campfire
Stew Pot
Earthen Charcoal Brazier
Portable Stove
Propane Stove
Smoking Machine

Wow I didn't know that the campers gave special stuff in this game!

Seems like the igloo campers give better stuff in my opinion! xD I can't wait for winter!

ohh, I was just wondering if you could get chef's hats in this game! Now I know I can look around for one...

I am totally getting these pots! I just hope I can get a camper.. I only have like 10 more days of TT'ing through snow D:

Thanks guys, I kind of figured they would be from igloos, but I wasn't sure.
I remember how in the Gamecube AC you could get chowder and crab stew from igloos. I wasn't sure if they brought that back or not. x)
Now I can't wait for the snow...

- - - Post Merge - - -

That would be great! How much are they?

little late, sorry

so.... am i 4 years too late to ask you to get one for me..? i've searched all of the web and can't find anywhere else
>.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

am I 4 years too late to ask for one..? I've searched all over the web but can't find it anywhere else >.<

I believe you can get them from one of the characters who sets up their RV in the campsite for Meow coupons. Maybe I'm thinking of a different stew pot. And I cant remember who it was, maybe the turkey?

Edit:

Its Franklin, and you can get a stew pot from him that looks like the one you're talking about. Customizing it with Cyrus lets you choose different soups... I'm pretty sure...

just realized this post is several years old

Last edited:
I saw that stew pot today, but someone said these were from an igloo or something.. I just replaced my game since my last one was ruined, so i missed a lot. what's the igloo?

Back