• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pattern Section

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
The pattern section is now up! However... maybe it's not really up. Right now, it's really only a demo, if you will.

The following things aren't done with it:
-Organization
-Nice looking pages
-Gallery
-Other palettes for the maker

So basically it's not done, but I didn't want to wait much longer and keep the coming soon page up and a lot of other people wanted it to be put up. So basically, right now you can just try out the pattern maker, or submit some stuff if you want.

Thanks much to ZF for making the pattern maker and OCM for leading the pattern section!

You mean I got all those hex codes and only one is up so far? When's it gonna be ready?

:p

[quote="Shadow_] You mean I got all those hex codes and only one is up so far? When's it gonna be ready?

:p [/quote]
I gave storm the version with just one pallet becuse at the time he needed them that was all I had done

:p

"Pattern Managment: OddCrazyMe"

I think its management..
I may be wrong.

Other than that, it looks pretty cool

:D

Yea right now, it's only a beta. :gyroidwink: It'll be getting much better as time moves on. Also thanks to SL92 for helping getting the hex codes for us.

Also if anyone knows advance flash programing, please pm ZF. He definitly could use your help. :gyroidwink:

Back