• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is the personality reset trick?

Annemalcrossing

LF: Bunnie and Flora!
Bells
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
I keep hearing about people resetting to get a certain personality or something? What is this? Is it different then the camper reset?

If I'm on about the same thing you are, it's when you've just started a new town and the game fills your town with villagers. It will always give you the personalities you are missing, such as uchi and smug.

So, what a lot of people do is, they tt until they are missing say a smug villager, then they do the camper reset trick and check which smug villager has moved in.

Because you aren't saving, each time you do this the smug villager is different. You can use it to get villagers of personalities you really want, like Henry, Marshal or Julian.

Last edited:
Ohhh, okay! Thanks for that. It wouldn't be useful for me since I don't want to reset my town haha. Thanks :D

If I'm on about the same thing you are, it's when you've just started a new town and the game fills your town with villagers. It will always give you the personalities you are missing, such as uchi and smug.

So, what a lot of people do is, they tt until they are missing say a smug villager, then they do the camper reset trick and check which smug villager has moved in.

Because you aren't saving, each time you do this the smug villager is different. You can use it to get villagers of personalities you really want, like Henry, Marshal or Julian.

What time do you TT to? 5:58 or something?

Last edited:
Back