• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers running away from you ?

Boccages

Bells
Switch
0347-4629-2695
Silver Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
I just read that if you talk too much to villagers, they will get annoyed and try to run away from you. AHAHHAHA:D THat's very funny ! Have you ever seen that ?

I've been told by villagers to quit talking to them and let them rest, but never have they tried to run away. I have to see that now! Sounds quite funny!

I talk to my villagers everyday but never to the point of annoying them... :D

If you talk to them over and over and over eventually they will say they need to take a break from you and think, then they'll do the thinking emotion and you won't be able to chat with them for a little while. Never seen them run away though.

LOL! I have tried to annoy Peck by talking to him over and over until he told me he was tired and kept walking around with a sulkie sort of posture and an emotion which I do not recall.

I have however seen the animals suddenly hurrying towards my character for no good reason but they do not ping to talk.

Back