Pavé
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Tons of negativity I see going on in just any AC community. (Not the site, people in the community.) But let's try to look at the positives.

What's your favorite thing about New Leaf?

[This is coming from someone who's kinda pessimistic, so haha, let's just look at the things to smile about.]

Last edited:
Oh boy, lots: Being able to customize your town much more with PWP's, Being able to wear pants, skirts, socks, tights, and dresses, being able to refurbish furniture! Those are just off the top of my head~

Dream Towns is my favorite new feature other than the more obvious being able to build pwps that this game revolves around. But also... I'm happy that with this game, Marshal was created. xD

Public Works Projects, new clothes, the addition of diving, new villager personalities, expanded villager interactions...anything little that was added to this game is what makes the game special. :)

I like the better character proportions. I always thought characters in the other games looked like little midgets XD

I gave it a lot of thought, and I agree with a few of you.
But I do enjoy the whole newer looking bodies.
Having actual legs and stuff, lol - it's perfect. I like putting on an outfit. In the gamecube version, you wore a dress with a matching hat. It was the worst. CF didn't have much customization either.
So yes, not looking like a midget all the time and looking a little more like humans is pretty cool, lol.

Smugs and Uchis were definitely a needed addition, as there's too few personalities.

But also the dresses, pants, skirts, legging, shoes, ISLAND, campsite, PWPs, ordinances, bamboo, perfect fruit (I never saw one in the previous games, so I think it's new.), and easier ways to meet up with people. I have to say, the connection stability is a LOT better in NL.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and of course the fact that we're not munchkins anymore. XD

Villager's personalties -- PWP's--- custom furniture --- clam shell music box -- swimming in the ocean --- beetle catching --- island mini games --- the free monthly gifts from the post office --- K.K's music--- Happy Home Showcase --- perfect fruit--- Dream Suite

Boys in skirts
Boys in skirts
Boys in skirts
Boys in skirts
Boys in skirts
Boys in dresses

Wouldn't be so excited if I just made a girl from the beginning.

Boys in skirts
Boys in skirts
Boys in skirts
Boys in skirts
Boys in skirts
Boys in dresses

Wouldn't be so excited if I just made a girl from the beginning.

Yes, I agree. They don't force girls to wear skirts and dresses, and they don't force boys to wear just pants. It's pretty nice. :D

Yay, a positive thread! xD
I love the dream suite, new villager personalities, PWPs and random house placement. Oh, and the graphics are lovely :)

I really enjoy playing w/ those on my Friends List & how being Mayor never truly ends. (=

Hmm, I guess being mayor, being able to refurbish and put stuff on walls, taller character design (now that I look back, the dresses just squash down or shirts are too hard to see)

With each post I read in this thread, I'm like "yes THIS!". They've made some great new things in New Leaf. But if I had to choose just a few things; Bushes, taller characters (yay, not a fat little ball anymore), dresses(!), so many ways to customise things.

I am a beach bum living in a land-locked county. I'm lucky if I get to spend a couple of days a year on a real beach. So for me the best thing about this game is being able to "go to the beach" whenever I like and just wander along listening to the waves and the sand crunching under my feet.

And PWPs. Being able to design my whole town is great!

Everything!!
Better graphics, more furniture- can make a proper kitchen now with hot plate!
More villagers, More shops, Dresses, tops, and bottoms, Shoe shop
Campsite, pwp and more!

Back