Isn't this kinda dumb?

CharmingBerry

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Mailbox
So I noticed that you can't order furniture from the HHA showcase if it has been refurbished by Cyrus...isn't that kinda dumb? I mean I would figure you could order it but it would send the default version...so annoying ;(

It's annoying, yes. What I want to think is that people will see it with a custom design and assume it will come like that, so they avoided that completely, but ugh. -.-

Omg I was thinking the same thing... I'm desperately looking for an astro closet to complete my collection and one of the HHA houses has it -- in blue. It's like a tease, so irritating

They could have just left the default version show in the order screen so it would be more clear? Idk it just annoys me!!!

Yes, it's so irritating and stupid.
But then again, a lot of the things in this game are irritating and stupid. For instance, villagers can build houses next to bridges, but you can't build bridges next to a villager's house. :/

Last edited:
But then again, a lot of the things in this game are irritating and stupid. For instance, villagers can build houses next to bridges, but you can't build bridges next to a villager's house. :/

Yeah pwp placement drives me crazy!

I really hate this,I can only have 2 bridges because all my villagers live along the river.

I hate it. :/ You just have to get lucky that you find the un-customized version somewhere. Speaking of which, it sucks that you can't even put down items that have a custom pattern on them...

So I noticed that you can't order furniture from the HHA showcase if it has been refurbished by Cyrus...isn't that kinda dumb? I mean I would figure you could order it but it would send the default version...so annoying ;(
It's seriously annoying. I guess I get why furniture customized with personal patterns couldn't be ordered, but stuff that uses in-game customization that Cyrus offers? Bleh.

I had this trouble with the stained glass lamp...someone in my showcase had a blue customized one, and I thought it was the original. I then saw it was unorderable. :( I however found through another home there that it was customized, due to an original being there. I gladly ordered and changed it to the blue color. It's proudly displayed in my main room now. ^^

Back