• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your AC crush?

It's got to be Genji <3 but also secretly Pietro...I just want to bury my face in his big soft wooly rainbow body...ahem.. anyway.

Marshal because he is sexy and yummy with that hair omnom(;

Well the only 'crush' I had was Walker in WW because he never wanted to leave my town. And all the rumors going on about being able to get married to a villager :rolleyes: Hmm... now it'd probably be Dr. Shrunk, he's so akward and funny! If it had to be a villager, O'Hare! I like how he reminds me of myself and looks like me (imma girl tho) with his 'I don't care face' goin' on. I have Marshal and Kyle in my town, but Marshal's more like a little brother and Kyle's my bro so yeah...

Erik's pretty akward too... lol <3 the weird ones

Last edited:
I always had a girl crush on Whitney since WW~ Her and Mitzi literally both just moved into my town. Bonni be pimpin. If I had to pick a boy it would be Fang because he's so derptastical and cute and called Gracie old lol, or Erik because he reminds me of Chopper :3

Genji, I love everything about him n.n

But I probably wouldn't date him, I'd just hug him constantly.

Last edited:
Definitely Lopez. The moment I met him, I got giddy - it was strange. I never had that kind of connection to one of my villager's before. AND I MADE SURE HE DIDN'T MOVE WHEN HE ASKED. Lol. I greatly enjoy his presence and letters.

If I absolutely had to pick one it'd be Vic without question. I like 'em big and manly. :p

Back