Do you think everyone is starting to early?

Yes, because when you fail, you can't do something. When you fail at failing, you fail at can't doing something, which means succeeding. AAGH! I sound like my science textbook...

look you can't sucseed at failing, and if you fail at failing then you fail, so you are looking for the right answer just not asking the right question.

There are so many AC DS threads and services going around at TCG, but it wont come out for another 4 months! Way too ealry.

Poeple are worried about poeple stealing idea so they just post it, I am having truble with somthing in that genre already...<_<

Its the right question triple poster

:p . I saw it at power on. Then you can't succeed at everything if you can't fail.

Yah... well Pikmin idea.. thats not his idea. Anyone could do that. I have a felling Hen or Shaun or another NOA will come along and make there own.

BAMBAM! said:
Poeple are worried about poeple stealing idea so they just post it, I am having truble with somthing in that genre already...<_<
You're talking about trying to say that designing patterns for others is your idea? Choose your battles, bud, since this one is obviously not yours.

;)

BAMBAM! said:
she will most likely make it so she has the first post so she can float it.
Well...

I don't really know...

But it seems that Bulerias seems to have decided not to go with teh ACAC and become indpendent. For one thing, I was hoping we could become more than just a helper, but I guess not.

I guess I'll just have to claim every idea that pops in to my head and meld them together in to the ACAC before anyone else can take more ideas. :angry:

Simple answer...

there is no correct answer.
It is like thrying to take the square root of a negative nuber, you can make an imaginary answer or accept that there is none.

Back