• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Acornia Market Square

LVXIII

AC & LoZ Addict!
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (16) +
Acornia Market Square ~Mush & Fossil at The Trade Table~

:lemon:Acornia Market Square:lemon:

Under Construction

Welcome The Acornia Market Square! I do trades & sales whenever I get my 3DS online. I do both bells & barter! Check below to see what I'm selling, buying and trading.

Please PM me if you wish to buy/sell anything. I sometimes miss checking my subscriptions.

Acornia's staus: OFFLINE

:lemon:Special Notices & Sales:lemon:

Due to the rampant 018 errors, I cannot guarantee that me online means Acornia is online.

Be Sure To Check Out The Trade Table for Fossil & Mush Offers!

:lemon:The Sale Fence:lemon:

The Items found here I have on hand and am looking to offload at the prices listed. They are available for purchase whenever I'm online.

Zero Lamp - 20k
Lawn Mower - TBD
Nine Lamp - 18k
Dolly - TBD (Black Custom)
One Lamp - 2k
Seven Lamp - 14k

:lemon:The Trade Table:lemon:
Exchanges are as listed. Anything I have for sale in the fence may also be bartered for the items I want below.

Mush Exchange

I need the Mush Lamp & the Mush Floor. I have the following to offer:
Mush Dresser x2
Mush Table
Mush Lamp
Mush Chair

Fossil Exchange
I desire a Stego Tail and An Ichthyo Skull. I have the following to offer in trade:
Archelon Model
Raptor Model
Tricera Model
T. Rex Model
Megocero Model
Ptera Model
A large Assortment of other fossils.

:lemon:The Wishlist:lemon:
Anything found in the stall below is also open to barter. I will happily order you an item or two from my completed series list in exchange for anything on my wishlist. I'm not doing any mass ordering and I don't TT. You can also barter the below items for items in my Fence.

Completed Series: Balloon, Cabin Classic, Harvest,Kiddie, Lovely, Modern Wood, Polka-Dot, Regal, Rococo, Spooky, Stripe

Minimalist Bed - 2k
Minimalist Chair - 4k

Cabin Wardrobe - 5k

Alpine Rug - 3k
Large Alpine Table - 5k

Chair - 2.5k
Table - 4k
Bookcase - 4k
Clock - 4k
Dresser - 4k

Wall - 50k
Armchair - 50k

Wall - 3k
Bed - 3k
Wardrobe - 4k
End Table - 3k
Lamp - 4k

Rug - 3k
Dresser - 5k
Wardrobe - 5k
Pantry - 5k

Bed - 5k
Chair - 3k
Wall Rack - 5k

Clock - 3k

Lily Pad Chair & Froggy Chair

Deer Scare - 4k
Timpano Drum - 4k
Blue Vase - 5k
Fedora Chair - 100k
Turkey - 100k

Balloon & Pinwheel

I am buying the balloons and Pinwheels I don't have! I've also included in this list the ones I have as I will consider buying them from you at a reasonable price. I currently have 2 spare indigo balloons & 1 spare Red balloon. I'm willing to trade for any of the following you have.

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Cyan
Blue
Indigo
Pink

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Cyan
Blue
Indigo
Pink

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Cyan
Blue
Indigo
Pink

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Cyan
Blue
Indigo
Purple

:lemon:The Service Center:lemon:

Thirsty Iris Irrigation - 200k
Paths-r-Us Clearing & Flower Relocation - 200k
Junk-It Junk & Beach Cleaning - 150k
Golden Axe Clearcutting - 250k (Includes plain stump removal)

Last edited:
How much for ? Block ?

Edit: Oh, I didn't see the part where it said FT. Nevermind x.x

Last edited:
Oh, the Rococo series I need <3.

Edit-
Someone posted before me </3
Before you sell it to them, can I catalog it for like 30k?

Last edited:
I am doing order ins on Rococo series so I can provide to anyone who wants/needs it.

That sounds good! Well, I'd like the series so whenever it comes in, I'll bring you the money. C:

O.O apparently this is popular. I'll put all you names under the rococo so I don't miss anyone :D

Name is spelled a bit wrong on your ordered list but it's okay lol

OMG I'm so sorry. Fixed it.

Last edited:
May you clarify what the market stall is?
Do you let us catalogue or keep?!

Also I can give you all the remaining alpine pieces you need for a yoshi egg :3

I'm willing to order in all orderables in the Market Place. If it's a limited number, I will put a number behind it. But most of the limited number will probably wind up in the special notice or sales fence sections.

I'm actually really working on the last two nintendo items, but pm me and I'll make a note that if it's not traded for the items I need, you may have it for the remainder of the Alpine Series.

I would love to acquire a Rococo set for my home. How much do you charge for Bamboos? Might be interested in those as well.

Could I get the Love Tester, Boxed Figurine & Miniature Car- I managed to miss all of them during firework season!

I would love to acquire a Rococo set for my home. How much do you charge for Bamboos? Might be interested in those as well.

I do not Currently have Bamboos I'm afraid. I will add you to the Rococo series sale list and let you know as soon as I get to you.

Could I get the Love Tester, Boxed Figurine & Miniature Car- I managed to miss all of them during firework season!

I'd love to sell you all three. I should be online soonish.

I do not Currently have Bamboos I'm afraid. I will add you to the Rococo series sale list and let you know as soon as I get to you.

Awesome, thanks! I've only inquired about the Bamboos because I spotted them in your signature, so it's really no big deal. Been looking for the set all over and am glad that it's finally on the horizon for me.

Back