• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Mumble: Beginner's Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just stare the cat out of the tree first, observe from a distance to see if it's safe to talk with you people. :p

I'll get on in a little bit. Probably gonna ask a bunch of annoying questiins about how to download it. Is anyone else gonna be on?

Don't we all.

It'll probably be shutting down in a few days if I don't remember to pay the bill

I think that Mumble ran off of Kayla's smile
3mYIOMP.gif

She might not of been townie, but she certainly wasn't scum.

RIP Kayla and all the people who got seizures from that Gif, one of you will be dearly missed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Side note; wtf minties, how long you gonna jack my avatar, it's been like 3 years and I thought I double posted or something.

I think that Mumble ran off of Kayla's smile
3mYIOMP.gif

She might not of been townie, but she certainly wasn't scum.

RIP Kayla and all the people who got seizures from that Gif, one of you will be dearly missed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Side note; wtf minties, how long you gonna jack my avatar, it's been like 3 years and I thought I double posted or something.

Had a seizure and then died of heartache thanks hotus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back