Gallery ♡⋆ rαin вouтiquе ⋆♡ [commissions open!]

I love all your designs they are super cute <3! I am not sure if your taking any more requests but if you are I would love to make just a simple town flag request xD! I also don't mind if you have other things to do. I use to do art commissions when I use to dabble in the arts but sadly I have retired from that scene but I do still remember how stressful things are when trying to get people's requests done.

So with that in mind feel free to work on this whenever you have the spare time! I would like to request a flag that has Ritz crackers on it. My town is called Ritz so having a Ritz cracker on my flag would make sense! I also would like to have the word Ritz on there somewhere if possible! [I tried making my own flag and my cracker looked like a chocolate cookie T_T! It was very sad.) If you do not know what a ritz cracker is let me know and I can post some pictures! I would like to offer 5 mill for your work :D! Thank you in advanced!

actually i'm going to be opening up a new thread for commissions and keeping this one as just a gallery for finished work :3 xx

so excited to be posting my first design from new horizons!! xx

fleurdelis.jpg

Would it be alright to order an outfit and a flag design? ^^
I would love to get a pastel sweater inspired of either Pochacco, Pompompurin, or Little Twin Stars; you’re free to choose which one.
And for the flag, I’m not too particular on it as long as it has orange lily.
Would 500k be enough for both?

Would it be alright to order an outfit and a flag design? ^^
I would love to get a pastel sweater inspired of either Pochacco, Pompompurin, or Little Twin Stars; you’re free to choose which one.
And for the flag, I’m not too particular on it as long as it has orange lily.
Would 500k be enough for both?

thank you so much but i do feel like 500k is a bit low for both a sweater and a flag.. :x

that sounds great to me! ^^ i'll add you to my list and get working on them! what a fun project, i love sanrio :3
Sounds perfect, thank you for accepting my orders!
I don’t see much custom outfits shops so it was hard for me to know what was a reasonable price! ^^’

Sounds perfect, thank you for accepting my orders!
I don’t see much custom outfits shops so it was hard for me to know what was a reasonable price! ^^’

no worries at all!! thank you so much for your interest! ^^ xx

just finished up my last commission! list is back open ^^ xx

Back