• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Yay Metroid Accomplishemts *spoiler alert*

Tennis=Life

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
*possible spoilers*

1. On Saturday I defeated Metroid Prime in the game Metroid Prime. I am at 67% in the game, and I can't do much more because I'm trapped there :p.

2. A couple hours ago I beat Super Metroid again and I wanted to do the unlockable different ending, so I saved the etecoons and the dachora. I also tested out some of Samus's special charge beam - power bomb techniques.

*possible spoilers*

3. About 30 mins ago I defeated the SA-X (I did a bunch of times) and I beat the "dinosaur" which happened to be the Omega Metroid...........I beat SA-X by only losing 1 tank (and btw I didn't beat it the cheap way that ZF showed me...ask him to see what some people did). And then I beat the Omega Metroid without losing any energy!!!!! Yay, I finished the game with abuot 45% and now I'm just going around getting stuff I've probably found at lest 5 more expansions. See my avatar? That was actually in Metroid Fusion, I thought someone drew that, but it was actually at the ending of Metroid Fusion.

You can get out of theplace where you are in metroid prime.. just go into the big shiny thing.
Final boss of fusion was easy, I did the same thing. And for the SA-X, Well I COULD'VE done it the other way, but I beat it on the first try

:p
And I knew that was at the end of fusion.

You said that you could this was the last game...I don't get how you can think that. Is it because SR388 blew up?

BTW, in Metroid Prime if I try to go back to Tallon Overworld I just go on the balcony that used to have the articfacts and where I fought Ridley. But the door caved in, and the light thingy leads me to Impact Crater, and I don't wanna go there because all that's there is Metroid Prime.

Super_Naruto said:
You said that you could this was the last game...I don't get how you can think that. Is it because SR388 blew up?

BTW, in Metroid Prime if I try to go back to Tallon Overworld I just go on the balcony that used to have the articfacts and where I fought Ridley. But the door caved in, and the light thingy leads me to Impact Crater, and I don't wanna go there because all that's there is Metroid Prime.
I said one of the last, and yeah sorta. I think at least... I don't even remember saying that >_<

Personally, I think its easier just to start a new game and get all the scans and stuff then, instead of having a backtracking nightmare.

Back