Invisible Chair, aka "not used"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenguy2000

The Green One
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hello everyone. Just wondering, does anyone know how much the invisible chair furniture (A.K.A., "not used") is worth on Animal Crossing City Folk? If it's worth a lot I might be willing to auction it off (sell it). :D

Hmm, I will probably sell it, but give me a couple of days to think about it to be sure. Also, is the item rare? :O

Not meaning to be a stickler on the rules or anything, but if it was my understanding, I believe we were not allowed to buy or sell hacked items, HDLC, OHDLC, etc on Bell Tree. Just saying... :confused:

Not meaning to be a stickler on the rules or anything, but if it was my understanding, I believe we were not allowed to buy or sell hacked items, HDLC, OHDLC, etc on Bell Tree. Just saying... :confused:

Well actually if you read the posts on the first page, you would realize someone else already mentioned that... x.x

There is no reason to come off as being a smartie, I was just making sure you knew the rules. Also, if you knew the rules then why did you bother making this thread?

There is no reason to come off as being a smartie, I was just making sure you knew the rules. Also, if you knew the rules then why did you bother making this thread?

Because they weren't aware of what it was. I'm not even 100% sure it's hacked/glitched, and I'm the one that said it is.

Because they weren't aware of what it was. I'm not even 100% sure it's hacked/glitched, and I'm the one that said it is.

Well yeah exactly. I wasn't sure it was hacked/glitched actually but once you said something about it, I looked it up and yeah, it's a hacked item. :3

Just saying...

Aren't hack items not supposed to be discussed?
A person asked for a Blue Lightsaber, and his/her thread got closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back