Blue Mote of Flame
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Blue Feather
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Trophy
If anybody's unaware, Mumble is a piece of software in which you can connect to "servers" where you're able to chat via voice communication to anybody else also connected. It would be similar to the IRC (Chat in the Navbar) except you would be required to download the Mumble software and you would use your microphone to converse, instead of typing.

Would this be something you'd be interested in for TBT? Would you use it?

UPDATE: We now have a Mumble server! Visit this thread for more information

Last edited:
I'm interested but you already knew that. I'd use it :)

I'd also be interested as long as it doesn't get too crazy.

That would be a concern, but to solve that issue we could set up multiple rooms for different discussion. For example: General Discussion, Animal Crossing, Misc Games & Staff

I know a lot of the staff currently use Skype to chat. The benefit of Mumble over Skype is that you can join whenever you're free as apposed to being called, and it's far less resource-intensive than Skype for people with terrible internet or computers.

Last edited:
I'm interested in doing this! Infact, I just downloaded it now! I would only use it rarely though, because I would need to be at a quiet space so I don't get interrupted.

im transgender so i have a husky lesbian voice so idk but i like the idea

My voice is a combination of James Earl Jones and Morgan Freeman so if you're lucky, I'll let you hear a divine being.

Last edited:
I already use mumble for WoW so i'd love if TBT had a server

I'd give it try if it was there. Most online gaming servers seem to flip between in-game VOIP to Teamspeak to Mumble anyways so downloading it only helps me more.

i sound like a baby and i would be too scared to use it since i only talk to close friends

but it sounds cool for other people i guess

Sounds fun. I would use it. . . possibly to the chagrin of others.

I would definitely be interested in it. I feel like it would be a great way to get to know people on TBT more.

I don't think it'd be very smart for me to use it, but when have I ever been?

I'd use it, it can be more convenient and open up fun opportunities for community game nights :)

Back