• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Unofficial TBT MKDS Rankings

Tennis=Life

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
The #1 Player at TBT/TBT MKDS Champion: Super_Naruto
Well, I don't have a losing record with anyone I have faced recently.

2. Twilightking: Wow, what a match. TK is so close to being the best at TBT. He and I are pretty much even, I would say I'm a tad better though, he just got kind of lucky =).

3. Shadow_Link_92
He's pretty good, we're pretty much even just like TK.

4. Zero_13
Zero keeps up with me pretty well, but TK and SL are better, IMO.

5. Bulerias
Bul normally would be high on the list, but after losing 3 humiliating matches in a row he was brought down to 5th.

If you want to get on here you have to face me in MKDS, and do pretty well.

I could be #1, I just don't play MKDS much.. I play it only when I play against you guys :p, and thats like, once every two months..

Yeah, lol, a couple of months ago, when I wasn't good, I tied you and now like a week ago I beat you (barely =D)

I wish I played more. I'm not as good as I could be because I focus my energy on Command and Metroid.

ok Super_Naruto, you are going to get OWNED by me today when you come on TBT. I will beat you so bad you wont want to play the game again :|

Enough trash talking

:p do you snake?

Okay, we tied the first match, I sweeped you in the 2nd, and you sweeped me in the 3rd. If you beat me again you'll be in first place =D.

And another change :eek:. Maybe I should do top 5 since there are 5 people I know of who could be on the list...

Back