• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

McDonalds Mario Toys

OMG I've been waiting my whole life for that! Well, once Wendy's (a fast food place if you don't know...) had nintendo stuff, so I have cool bags and some Mario stuff from there.

Yesterday I got a toy =D. I got a Mario Power Tennis blow up hammer and a plastic mini tennis ball =). BTW, the commercial is awesome.

That kid on the commercial is soo lucky--except the part were it was paused,what if he had to go to the bathroom

:p .

Super_Naruto said:
OMG I've been waiting my whole life for that! Well, once Wendy's (a fast food place if you don't know...) had nintendo stuff, so I have cool bags and some Mario stuff from there.
Burger King used to have Nintendo toys.

Knightshot said:
lol yeah i just saw them today. its cool, but i'm not a little kid anymore.
Just order a mighty kids meal. I sometimes order normal meals but I wanted a toy =D so I got a mighty kids meal =D.

I got the yoshi one today, it actually shoots the ball high up. My sister got one also, so I have two of them.

:)

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
I got the yoshi one today, it actually shoots the ball high up. My sister got one also, so I have two of them.

I got that one, too but I have three siblings so we got 4.

Koehler said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

I got that one, too but I have three siblings so we got 4.
I just got one of those yoshi thing I almost got all of the mario toys!

:D

I wish they did this in good places to eat, like La Bodega... McDonald's sucks... It's just a place to clog your arteries.

;)

Back