• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Just wondering, Storm

DSCUBER9000

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Will you give out your name and town and we give out all of our towns and names to visit each other and stuff like that?

Yup, we can all do that.

Maybe even town visitng could have it's own board.... maybe...?

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Maybe even town visitng could have it's own board.... maybe...?
Yeah. Great idea. And if you could password protect your town for online, we could give off the passwords. If people did that is...

Well basically if I'm on your freinds list and your on mine, than we can visit either one of our towns. So we dont need passwords.

^_^

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well basically if I'm on your freinds list and your on mine, than we can visit either one of our towns. So we dont need passwords.

^_^
Right. But still, to keep random people from chopping every single tree down in your town...

but there will be passwords most likely, do you really think that only one person will name there character Link?

BAMBAM! said:
but there will be passwords most likely, do you really think that only one person will name there character ]
Well maybe....ehhh... I dunno. Maybe you put somethign else in the firends list... something like an IP address or something...

I'd be surprised if a directory isn't posted here.

Back