Not open for further replies.

Hivernale

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (72) +
I'm despertaly looking for her!
I can give some rare items if she's packed up or if you're willing to TT soon and make her move because I have a free room right now.

Items I can give for her :

Island :

beach chair
beach table
blue wetsuit
orange wetsuit
pink wetsuit
red wetsuit
red and white wetsuit
white wetsuit
flip flips
sand castle
bottle boat (I don't know its name in english and don't really remember if it's from Island or no)
I also have the full cabana set and mermaid
hibiscus hairpin
the Island dress
jacuzzi
box of chocolate

Steetpass :
Tweeter
Bubble
And the mills (have all colors I think)
I also have some balloon (pink heart, pink rabbit, orange rabbit)

Saharah's :
bath tile
bath wall
lunar horizon
mortar wall
tree chain
sport floor (i don't know its name too :c)

Gracie :
hair bow wig
diadem
some dress (sweater dress, pink party dress, blue party dress, trench coat)

I also have many DLC and non orderable items but please PM for that ... the list is long and I don't remember them all

Thank you :c

Flurry is my dreamy and she will neve leave my town if you give me her Q n Q

Last edited:
i know right she's like the precious thing ever! I used to have a hamster just like her ! (white and cute)

I have her

lol, agree w frostbite, posts after like page 5 stay dead unless brought back by op? just kinda general manners to avoid confusion and trouble for the op and the rest of the people who might accidentally post on it.

also looking for threads aren't even allowed anyway. looking for comments are supposed to be posted in the official thread boop

lol, agree w frostbite, posts after like page 5 stay dead unless brought back by op? just kinda general manners to avoid confusion and trouble for the op and the rest of the people who might accidentally post on it.

also looking for threads aren't even allowed anyway. looking for comments are supposed to be posted in the official thread boop

Sorry

Please check dates of threads before posting in them, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back