• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Answer This ACNL Tumblr Quiz If Your Bored

Moon

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Saw this on tumblr. (figures)
Copy, paste, and put your answers next to each question! I recommended bolding your answers, so you can distinguish them from the questions.

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did?
2: Who is your favorite current villager?
3: Who is your least favorite current villager?
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why?
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be?
6: Who or what truly runs your town?
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most?
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song?
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be?
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing?
11: What is your nickname in the game?
12: What is a random fact about your town?
13: Do you time travel?
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be?
15: Favorite island tour?
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day?
17: When is your character's birthday?
18: What is your favorite flower in the game?
19: What town project is your favorite?
20: What town project do you hate the most?
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be?
22: How would you describe your main character in three words?
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game?
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving?
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain.
26: What furniture series do you like the most?
27: What furniture series do you like the least?
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells?
29: Could Isabelle rule the world?
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you?
31: What is your favorite thing about the game?
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game?
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you?
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have?
35: What do you want the most in this game right now?
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why?
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why?
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..):

Last edited:
1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? I am Majora from Termina, I think if you've ever played Majora's Mask, you might understand :3

2: Who is your favorite current villager? Probably Ken and Goose. They're my bros :p

3: Who is your least favorite current villager? Harry. He's very demanding and he JUST moved in.

4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? ALFONSO. He's my BFF and I need him.

5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? Uhhh... I find them all a little strange... Maybe K.K. Slider.

6: Who or what truly runs your town? I do >:D muahahaha

7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? K.K. Island for nostalgia

8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? K.K. Oasis... >.<

9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? I'd totally be an alligator because my name is Alli and I'd be Uchi because "dude" is my thing.

10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? I started with the GC version when I was younger. I'm not sure why we bought it, I think my sister wanted it because her friend had it.

11: What is your nickname in the game? Majora :3

12: What is a random fact about your town? I have no paths.

13: Do you time travel? If I do, it's one day forward when I get impatient.

14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? Hmm.. More sloth characters.

15: Favorite island tour? The dangerous fishing tour with the sharks in it.

16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? About an hour to two hours.

17: When is your character's birthday? Same as mine, November 24.

18: What is your favorite flower in the game? I really like the lilies!

19: What town project is your favorite? The Lighthouse! Even thought I don't have one yet.

20: What town project do you hate the most? Probably the big boot you just sit on.

21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? More space in my town.

22: How would you describe your main character in three words? Super duper rad xD

23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? I went on a toy hammer hitting spree... And hit everyone.

24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? I kinda like diving, but fishing more.

25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. I've never liked Redd. He talks forever and he's weird.

26: What furniture series do you like the most? Probably the sleek series.

27: What furniture series do you like the least? Balloon -.-

28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? Sell your soul *.*

29: Could Isabelle rule the world? Not without me, of course :)

30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? Tortimer, again. But he skipped out!

31: What is your favorite thing about the game? How much freedom I have!

32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? My villagers get tired of talking to me really quickly :/

33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? Not yet!

34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? So far, Harry.

35: What do you want the most in this game right now? For Harry to move out.

36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Alfonso. He was my best friend in Wild World and I really want him back.

37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? I really don't like Bella. Her house ruined my town and she was annoying.

38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): I have a normal face and brown hair. I can't really explain it. I think I have the ballerina outfit on xP

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? My name's Jasmine so that's my character name. Jasmine is also the gym leader for Pokemon town Olivine so my town's Olivine.
2: Who is your favorite current villager? Lionel!
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? It's hard to pick just one, but probably Tank.
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? Poppy, Rosie or Ankha. I think they're adorable.
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? Kicks! Ever since CF I think he'd be hot irl.
6: Who or what truly runs your town? I'd like to say me but it's Isabelle. Lets be honest.
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? Bubblegum K.K.
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? I don't know, anything boring.
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? Probably peppy or normal, a cat or deer.
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? Years and years and years ago when I first got my DS (first model) My cousins and I all played together. Good times.
11: What is your nickname in the game? J-cat for the majority, but Tank calls me Cleats.
12: What is a random fact about your town? It has absolutely no theme, I just do what I like.
13: Do you time travel? Um... a little bit. Only a day forward and back when I'm bored to reset the shops.
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? Whales
15: Favorite island tour? Labyrinth
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? Half an hour AT LEAST. Most of the time it's about an hour though.
17: When is your character's birthday? It's... my birthday. 12th June.
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? Carnations.
19: What town project is your favorite? I don't know, I love the bell. But there's a lot of stuff I like.
20: What town project do you hate the most? I don't know.. the boot?
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? Urr.. I don't know. Nothing.
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? Girly, cute, awesome
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? I wish I'd been more fussy with my starter villagers.
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? Fishing is my game.
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. Not in particular, but I really dislike Avery.
26: What furniture series do you like the most? Princess.
27: What furniture series do you like the least? They're all ok.
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? n-e-thang
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? Nope. She likes having power over a town but I think she's too insecure to rule the world.
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? Not sure... Probably Digby. Isabelle set it all up but he wasn't up for it.
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? What? Pick just one?
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? The villagers being able to move wherever.
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? No.
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? AVERY. AND JAMBETTE. GLAD THEY ARE GONE.
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? Good villagers.
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Rosie because she was the first villager I ever spoke to in any game ever.
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? I don't have a least favourite villager.
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): The face everyone has, blue eyes, cute style.

Name: Brytni. It's my name. Town: Moonvale. My very first Population Growing town was Sunvill. I named Moonvale in honor of my first town.
I can't choose between Olaf and Apollo. I love them both too much!
Penelope. I don't hate any of my villagers but I rarely ever see Penelope anywhere.
Freya. Because Freya is the best wolf ever.
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be?
COPPER IS MY HUSBANDO.
I do?? I'm the mayor, after all. |:
I don't know yet. ;-; I still don't have club 101.
See answer above.
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be?
I would be a Normal Cat, or (allowing special species) a Normal Fox.
The day Population Growing was released in America. I discovered it in previews in Nintendo Power and fell in love with what I read over the summer.
I am B-Cat.
The area around Gabi's house (she moved in right where a goat moved out) is extremely prone to Grass Deterioration for some reason.
No. I consider it cheating.
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be?
Bats. We need Bats. Now.
Eh. Either hide or seek or the scavenger hunt. I'm not a fan of the tours.
Maybe 4 hours total? I used to spend a lot longer but I got hit with grass deterioration so now I'm going to play as little as possible.
December 11th, same as mine.
I think lilies? That or roses.
Police station. COPPER. COPPER!
Any and all modern items. I think they'd ruin my town if I put them in.
Dating characters.
Just like me.
o_O Uh. What sort of things does one expect to find as an answer to this question? I treat my village and neighbors like they were real... so no? I don't do anything I would regret or be ashamed of.
Fishing earns the most money out of those. I like to fish.
I don't see why everyone thinks Celeste is cute. It gets kind of annoying after a while.
Crap I dunno. I like a lot of them. Lovely, Classic, Patchwork, and Mermaid to name a few.
Gracie Series. Gorgeous series. Golden series. Astro series. I'm sure there's more.
Build houses obviously. (The implications of what answers are expected here creep me out.)
Uh... no? She can barely remember how to file a mayoral application right.
The player's dad. Why else would they conveniently be placed on the right train heading for a small town that's expecting the mayor?
It's my own little world I have control over and the freedom to be me.
Grass deterioration is stupid and whichever idiot said "let's put this back in!" needs beat with a sea bass.
Not in New Leaf, no. I'm still mildly traumatized over Quetzal in Population Growing leaving, and Apollo leaving me in Wild World.
Nibbles and Peaches.
The largest house. I already have most of what i want.
Well I'll say Boone, Apollo, and Olaf for now. They're my favorite villagers I currently have.
Pashmina. I know it's not her fault, but the grass deterioration around her house was unbearable. She moved out by the time I started playing again.
As of today:
tumblr_mrxvx0EH1N1s96u1io5_400.jpg

I named my character after myself, and my town Bunnies because I wanted Bunnie. It worked.

Bunnie! Erik, Whitney and Peanut are all tied for second.

Penelope because she has no ears

Tangy <3

wtf is wrong with this quiz

idk? My dog? A banana? This question is stupid?

Bubblegum K.K.

This quiz should have questions like "what is your favourite and least favourite x?" instead of "what is your favourite x?" and "what is your least favourite x?"

I would probably be a peppy bunny whose catchphrase is "why am I still doing this quiz".

I played it because I felt like it. I started in idk... 2009?

Sweet M.

It is a town.

Yes, but only to get villagers out of my town for trades.

Baby bunnies? Just like bunnies but smaller so we can have more bunnies?

Hammer tour

idk, 2 hours?

It is the day on which my character was born

Not answering the rest of the questions because this is the most boring quiz I've ever taken in my life and the title of this topic is really misleading. "What would Tom Nook do for money?" I don't know, I'm not Tom Nook? -_-

Last edited:
I named my character Usagi because I love Sailor Moon and didn't want to use my real name. I named my town Matoki after B.A.P's mascot thing because they're one of my fav kpop groups and Matoki just fit being a bunny :)
Zucker just moved in and it was love at first sight!
Don't really have one.
I really really want Sydney because she looks adorable! I love koalas and I also need a normal villager.
Redd I guess
I doo
Hmm, Bubblegum KK or Spring Blossoms
Don't know yet
A snooty cat or rabbit
Just started in June with New Leaf. I stumbled on some gameplay videos on youtube and fell in love. I had heard of it around Wild World, but whenever I saw it in stores or whatever it was out of my budget so I never bothered. Now I wish I had!
Ghostie. A few call me shorty
The deciding factor for keeping my town map was the private beach
Yeah, I do. I tried it once (went all the way back to april) and said I was never gonna do it again. But now I have no problem going a few days ahead or back.
foxes!
Ore or Balloon
About 3-4 hours
Same as mine, May 3rd
Roses
I love the zen lamps
I don't really care for the chair sculpture
option to move rocks, even if you had to pay a fine
I don't know
Uh the only thing I regret is losing Pashmina (got her to move for a friend who said she was a dreamie, then that friend fell off the face of the earth and it was too late to stop pash from moving :( )
fishing
Not really
Princess
Kiddie
everything?
Maybe her world..
hm. I agree with whoever said the player's dad
that I can go at my own pace
how hard it can be to get a pwp exactly where you want it
see #23 :(
haven't really had an ugly one
My fossils to be complete. I'm just missing a few!
Oh gosh that is too hard I can't choose
I haven't met one I've really disliked yet
My icon is the most recent. I like that hairstyle (the fresh) and the vintage the best

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did?: It's my real name (albeit shortened), so.

2: Who is your favorite current villager?: Hard to say, since I love 'um all. Maybe Julian? Iunno.

3: Who is your least favorite current villager?: Wart Jr.

4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why?: Wolfgang - we were BFFs in WW, and I miss havin' him around.

5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be?: Uhh.. assuming that they were completely human, I'd totally hit on really cute characters like Isabelle, Digby, and Blathers. Just because they'd probably get really flustered. (would also hit on Reese were it not for the fact that Cyrus would turn me into a sofa if I dare tried)

6: Who or what truly runs your town?: Me?

7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most?: K.K. Marathon's pretty nice.

8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song?: Bubblegum K.K. is slowly starting to get a bit old.

9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be?: I'd be a cranky cat. (with little tidbits of lazy, if that were even possible)

10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing?: Oh man.. some years back? I don't know exactly how long ago it was, but it was definitely more than 5 years or so ago. Maybe 7-8 tops? IUNNO. My memory is horrible. And I started playing because I thought the game was cute.

11: What is your nickname in the game?: Darling (by Freya and Pashmina), Genius (by Benjamin?), Sweet-A (by Bonbon), and A (by Julian)

12: What is a random fact about your town?: My first 3 favorite villagers live on both sides, and in back of me. They literally moved in like that, in order. I just found that really amusing.

13: Do you time travel?: Yep.

14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be?: Hmm.. it might be nice to have some more exotic animals, or perhaps let special character's species be used for regular animals as well.

15: Favorite island tour?: I haven't played them all yet, but the flower one isn't too bad.

16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day?: It depends. Usually a couple hours, scattered throughout the day.

17: When is your character's birthday?: August 23rd, just like my actual birthday.

18: What is your favorite flower in the game?: Roses and lilies.

19: What town project is your favorite?: The picnic set-up is adorable. Same with the sandbox.

20: What town project do you hate the most?: None, I guess?

21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be?: More clothing options, maybe a couple of extra villager slots, improve upon certain shops (have Brewster serve iced tea in the summer, tea in the fall, hot cocoa in the winter. have more house options. etc.), add more misc. stuff into the game (i.e. swimming stuff, like floaties, buyable balloons, ice cream, etc.), more seasonal activities, etc.

22: How would you describe your main character in three words?: Grumpy, lazy, and a perfectionist.

23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game?: I've sometimes forgotten to visit a villager's house, or have them visit mine. :|

24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving?: Fishing, I guess. I'm not particularly fond of any of them.

25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain: Never liked Lyle much. Pushy people piss me off.

26: What furniture series do you like the most?: The sloppy series. It's perfect for me.

27: What furniture series do you like the least?: Stuff like the lovely series. And no, not because it's pink - it just looks so.. eh.

28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells?: Probably anything.

29: Could Isabelle rule the world?: And more.

30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you?: Rover. That sneaky little *******.

31: What is your favorite thing about the game?: Everything.

32: What is your least favorite thing about the game?: Nothing in particular, I guess.

33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you?: Not in New Leaf, but I've probably had a few do it in Wild World.

34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have?: Wart Jr.? Iunno. The concept of ugliness is stupid.

35: What do you want the most in this game right now?: Wolfgang. :| Also fall and everything that comes with it.

36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why?: See above.

37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why?: Eh, Boomer thus far? Because he just annoys me.

38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): Too lazy to answer this rn.

It is my name and I enjoyed the anime called 'Shiki'
Carmen! Though everyone is lovely.
Poncho. gtfo
Pietro because he's my dreamieeee. Plus he's a rainbow clown sheep. OMG NEED ONE.
Kicks... he looks cool xD (Is that even his name lol)
Wolfgang. He's totally in charge and requests all the amazing PWPs
K.K. Sonata
I don't have a least favourite.
I believe i'd be... a sheep. My name means wool. I'd probably be Uchi xD
June 14th - funsies.
Llama.
FLOWERS EVERYWHERE WATCH WHERE YOU STEP
Yes, but not hardcore. Just to move villagers out
Llama! c:
Extreme scavenger hunt!
1-2 hours
May 29th
Red carnations
Flower arch
The construction, modern ones.
Dating the villagers and getting married LOL EWW
So much swag.
TTed a koala out. I craied
Bug hunting
not really
Princess
Modern wood
Oooh.. a lot of things. ;3
She already does. o:
Zell... definitely Zell.
How customisable most of it is.... playing the game your way!
Villagers destroying your hard work
No
RHONDA OMG
Food items, cafe items, and Pietro.
I can't choose!
haven't stumbled across any I hate... the Ooses? xD
Check the blue hair girl in my signature

My character is called Tina and my town is called Hanamura.
Well, my name is Tina. It's not my legal name, but it's the name I've gone by since I turned 18. It took a few years, but eventually family and long-term friends finally gave in and stopped referring to me by my birth name. As for Hanamura, well, it has no real meaning. I picked a random word (hana = flower) and a location suffix (mura = village) and strung them together on the spot. My reset town is called Konohana: it's the name of one of the towns in the game Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns.

Either Filbert or Beau. I'm not sure. Immediately after them is Bam.

Lolly, I guess. I don't dislike her - she's just kind of plain. My overall least favourite is Violet the gorilla.

Tia the elephant! My favourite drink is tea and her name in the Japanese games is Tina (refer back to question one if the meaning behind this is not obvious). ^^

None! Ew. I don't want to date pixels. D;

Isabelle. Stupid cute puppy.

KK Safari is pretty cool. That's the only one I know the name and tune of off the top of my head.

N/A.

A pudgy, lazy (I don't care that it's a male personality!) white squirrel with light pink/blue patterns/stripes.

When WW first came out in 2006. I don't remember why.

Currently it's honeybun. Sweet-T was my favourite though.

I've hardly any trees because I'm currently landscaping.

Yes.

Fox.

Hide'n'seek.

About 2-3 hours currently, I guess. Some days I'll play every free moment I get and other days I won't play more than half an hour.

May 18th - same as my real birthday.

Pink roses.

Campsite or caf?.

Reset Centre... although I wouldn't say I hate it.

More villagers.

Me. Girly. Pink.

No... it's just a game!

Bug catching, I suppose.

No.

Sloppy. Even with an entire room decked out in the sloppy set it's still tidier than my real bedroom.

None.

I don't know.

No.

Jesus.

I don't have a favourite thing.

I also don't have a least favourite thing.

Lobo back in WW.

Violet the gorilla in CF.

Nothing. I'm quite content! Although having Tia would be awesome.

Bam, Beau, or Filbert.

Violet the gorilla!

Pink hair in a ponytail with a straight fringe. Clothing changes frequently - but it's usually something pink.

Named my character Chris, after myself. My town is named Solitude, which was my favorite city in the game Skyrim.
Erik♥
I guess Bob. I like him alot though.
Hm...right now I just want Chester to move in cause hes so cute.
Digby
I run it but Hamphrey seems to think hes really in charge...
At the moment Im really into the live version of KK Jongara
Cant think of one right now :/
Lazy wolf maybe.
Since the GC version release when I was so young D;
Babe/Boss
My town tune is from Majora's Mask
Whenever I want a villager to move I will.
Sloth
Hide & Seek (but only when I play with someone)
I dunno...alot though. I take the city bus to my classes and spend the whole time playing on my 3ds.
4/27
Im really into Tulips
The black spinning cube thing. I also really like the video screen and Illuminated stuff.
Balloon archway
I'd bring back something from the GC version...like the ball quests or the workout day event
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
I kinda of regret resetting my first town. It was a nice map and I had good villagers, but at the time I thought it was crappy. My new maps pretty good though.
Fishing
I dont like Phineas...I like the badges but not him.
Customized astro
The card stuff from gracies sale. I only like the card lamp from that series.
???????? Sell his nephews?
She could rule my world...that sounds kinda weird.
I feel like its some character from a past game thats not in this one. I cant think of any though.
I just love everything. AC gives me good feels
I dont like grinding for medals..
Hamphrey in my first town! I was sad, but I got him in my town again after I reset.
Harry...T-Bone right after him.
For my villagers to suggest the Brick bridge
Erik. He was one of my original 5 villagers. I saw that face and fell in love. I stalk him alot ingame.
T-Bone. Not because hes ugly but because he seems to follow me every time I would reset my town.

erik.jpg

I love questionnaires and stuff! :)

Euphemia means well-spoken, and Winter is my favorite season (Town is always in the Winter months to fit :) )

I would probably say Erik because he sends me a lot of stupid letters that make me laugh.

Charlise..she's my PWP slave.

Francine because she was my first TT accident that packed.

Kapp'n, because his wife chills at an island all day while the hubs does the work ;)

My demanding villagers I would say.

Cafe K.K

K.K Dirge

I'd probably be a snooty squirrel because i'm short.

June, because it got a good rating and I wanted a new 3ds game

Wonder E, Cookie and E Bear

It's always winter

Yes

More owls or even giraffes

Anything that involves bug catching

5-6 hours

October 14th

Dandelion puffs. Does it count? If not, roses.

The tire toys :3

Any signal signs

More clothes!

Random, bright, shoeless

Yeah, my first town map lol.

bugs :)

Probably Label because she barely says much (although her past is deep)

Rococo

Sleek

Pole dance

She could. She could deceptively be a dictator with her knowledge.

Phineas. Because his life long dream is to travel and give out badges instead.

The endless game play and customization.

Some of the less cute villagers or the minimal selection at Able sisters

Yep, Francine.

Klaus...lol

the 1 billion bells badge

Stitches, because I love stuffed animals irl

Diva. She freaks me out.

Anime eyes, currently wearing wetsuit all day for PWPs :3 Shoeless, hat less, accessory-less

Cool! I'm bored! xD

Lin is the nickname I often go by on forums and in games, it's also short. It's my favorite name. I named my town Amitola because it sounded good to me and means rainbow.
Hmm... Whitney! xD Or Coco~ <3 It's hard to say just one favorite... I love most of my villagers.
Hmm... Jacques!
Marshal... I say him although I'm looking for others simply because he's probably the hardest to get on my list of dreamies so if I could pick any villager to move in it'd be him.
Rover... xD No contest.
I run my town and my inspiration and vision for my town also runs it. o-o;
Go K.K. Rider. :p
Uh... the lullaby one I think. So creepy.
I'd be a cat and I'd be uh...I don't know... xD
I started when I was really young but I can't remember my exact age, I was in elementary I think. o.o Like 5th grade of elementary? I started with the Gamecube one. I just rented it one day and it amazed me and parts of it made me uneasy but it was so... magical. xD
Dictator and L-star for now.
The popo does nothing and Ami is the real protector of Amitola.
Nope.
Foxes.... xP I know Redd is a fox but I'm talking normal villagers who can move in~
Scavenging probably. o-o But I haven't played that many overall.
Hard to say, I go afk a lot. But probably too much time haha.
March 18th.
Lilies and violets.
Hotspring~ I'm not going to include things you can't destroy.
Uh... probably the signs.
Ability to turn projects lol...
Tactical, dictator, silly.
Not really... I'm sad where Willow's house ended up but I'm not ashamed of anything I did ingame.
If I can only pick out of those... I guess bug hunting.
I don't really like Resetti...at all.
Ice.
Balloon. x.x
Strip, in fact I bet he'd do anything.
She sure could, her cuteness is an act. Still love her of course, perfect assistant for a dictator.
That person, whoever they are, was an imposter, I'm the real mayor and that's final. BUAHAHAHA.
Just...being in an imaginary world.
Mosquitoes... o-o Jk, but...sorta. I dislike that villagers can build houses wherever.
No but soon... Willow has to go unfortunately.
Quillson but he's gone.
Marshal and my other dreamies. .__.
Probably Bob because he and I go way back, luckily he's easier to get than Marshal based on common prices and how often people are willing to let him go. Whitney is very close second then Marshal is close third. xD
-shrugs- Try not to remember.
Uh... Female face 8, wears a bunch of different stuff, hair color is usually light purple. Hair is usually the bun but I also pick the first guy hairstyle sometimes.

Last edited:
1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? Janey is my alter ego. Derry is from the Stephen King book IT :)

2: Who is your favorite current villager? Pompom, she better not leave me EVER

3: Who is your least favorite current villager? If I had to pick it would be Shep or Pierce

4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? I dont really have anyone in mind

5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? None, but Pave is really pretty.

6: Who or what truly runs your town? Bamboo almost did but I fixed that

7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? None

8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? None

9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? I think I want to be a duck, they are so cute. And probably Uchi.

10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing?I forget exactly when, I bought a used DS and games off of someone and Wild World was in the bundle. At first I was like this game looks silly having no idea what it was. I was so wrong, Ive been obsessed ever since.

11: What is your nickname in the game? Honeybun (from my Pompom)

12: What is a random fact about your town? I had bad grass wear and got it to grow back with Beautiful Town

13: Do you time travel? Yes, to finish my museum sooner.

14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? Lizards, unless they have them.

15: Favorite island tour? Any fishing ones

16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? Probably 3+ hours...its a problem.

17: When is your character's birthday? Same as mine 11-16

18: What is your favorite flower in the game? Roses

19: What town project is your favorite? Police station, but I dont have it yet

20: What town project do you hate the most?Police station, because I dont have it yet

21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? An easier way to get the police station

22: How would you describe your main character in three words? Pitfall Lover..thats only 2 I know

23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? I planted a pitfall in front of Hippeauxs house when I was trying to get him to move. Not nice.

24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? Fishing, diving is my least favorite.

25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain.No

26: What furniture series do you like the most? Creepy

27: What furniture series do you like the least?I haven't found any

28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? Become a dancer

29: Could Isabelle rule the world? Probably not, but she could assist whoever could

30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? No one.

31: What is your favorite thing about the game?What isnt my favorite thing about the game?

32: What is your least favorite thing about the game?I JUST WANT THE POLICE STATION TO BE SUGGESTED TO ME

33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? Not yet. Im scared for Pompom.

34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? They are all cute in their own way

35: What do you want the most in this game right now? THE &#$%!@# POLICE STATION

36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Pompom, she is so freaking cute

37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? None

38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): Red hair and always barefoot in my wesuit

I love stuff like this :D Thanks for sharing!

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? Character name is Maggie because my real name is Maggie, and my town's name is Villisca I am obsessed with the "Villisca Axe Murder House" in Villisca Iowa, and the name sounds cool
2: Who is your favorite current villager? Bob <3
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? Anabelle
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? Uh if we could have more than 10 villagers, Mitzi
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? eh, not real in to that
6: Who or what truly runs your town? I dunno
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? Not sure, I like KK Stroll a lot, along with KK Country a lot
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? *shrugs*
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? An Uchi cat :3
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? Too lazy to type this thing out right now, lol
11: What is your nickname in the game? I have several right now, but my most recent is fricken beefcake, wtf
12: What is a random fact about your town? My town flag is of Jeero the Uglydoll wearing sunglasses... and I have a second character who is supposed to be Nastasia from Super Paper Mario
13: Do you time travel? yus
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? Batssss
15: Favorite island tour? uhh I dunno
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? hours...
17: When is your character's birthday? March 30th
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? Blue pansies
19: What town project is your favorite? The weird black rotating cube thing
20: What town project do you hate the most? I don't like a lot and I don't really know which one I dislike the most, so I'll just list all of them: the street signs, the Zen Bench, the Traffic Signal, the Balloon Arch, and the stadium light, and possibly more but I'm not sure right at the moment lol
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? MORE PATTERN SLOTS
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? kinda stupid lookin'
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? nah
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving?bug hunting I think is funner, but I fish more, so I'm not sure
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. Isabelle because holy frick the way she makes you do PWPs is so annoying but I still like her
26: What furniture series do you like the most?Rococo
27: What furniture series do you like the least? Balloon
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? become a hitman?
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? I hope not
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? I like the Rover Theory, but I truly have no clue besides that
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? It's really cute and addicting
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? The way patterns and PWPs are handled
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? thankfully no
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? Anabelle
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? unlimited pattern slots... actually in the game tho? not sure
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Bob, because he's an adorable lazy purple cat that wears a pink flower thing and I'm not entirely sure why but he is the best thing
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Harry the Hippo because he's AWFUL looking and seems like a old creep dentist with his house theme and everything... but I kinda hate him in a comical way now, so Beardo is probably tied now almost because I just hate pretty much everything about him
Emh1W35.jpg
Wala! or without the glasses:
UwPhoYu.jpg

Last edited:
i named her pink because my friend last summer i met online called me pink. and beyond is a song from daft punk <3
merengue
paula
bob he is so cute and awesome he is my spirit animal
Gulliver he is cute and we can travel the world together
me duh
i don't know
i don't know lol
a lazy cat
i stated playing animal crossing when wild world came out and loved it and when new leaf came out i had to get this game and a 3ds
i get called ms.p lol
it's daft punk related
no
hmm dragon it will be awesome
the hammer one
a few hours each day
17: When is your character's birthday
November 7
the roses
the flower arch
i don't hate any
more cute animals and no debt
kawaii,awesome,super
no
bug hunting
no i love them all heh
the lovely series
the balloon series
everything
F YEAH
cornimer lol
everything
ugly villagers ruing the town layout
no almost
Angus but he moved yesterday yay
having a perfect town
bob he is awesome
hmm i don't know
she has pink hair face 5 a halo and a gas mask and a cute dress

Gabriella wouldn't fit. Twilight (the series) saved my life, so I dedicated the town to it. Even the flag is the Twilight book cover.

Phoebe. Oh my God, she's adorable.

Hippeux. He has to go now.

Carmen, she's sweet. Hamlet, he's adorable!! Chief or Fang, because I need the Zen stuff. ^o^

Hmm.. Digby? Otherwise, none.

Me? (I don't get this one..)

Bubblegum K.K.

K.K. House or K.K. Parade

Normal or Cranky.. Maybe a bear (normal) or a wolf (cranky).

2009 or 2010 with City Folk. Needed a new Wii game and it looked interesting.

Cookie, G-star, or Pop Star.

There's a secret beach.

Yes.

Hmm.. Not sure.. I think we're good on this.

Ore or Hide and Seek..

6-8 hours.

April 15.

Purple anything.

Zen town hall or the zen garden.

Drinking fountain. Seriously?

A way to hold a spot for a villager instead of hoping no one moves in the next day.

Seriously a boss.
Jk, jk.
Stylish, organized, helpful.

No, but a fourth character I got attached to cost me Hamlet.

Bug hunting. Fishing is.. ugh. Diving is okay, but apparently you can tan easily..

Not really... I guess...

Modern wood and alpine.

Polka dot and space themed.

You can't seriously be asking me this.

If she has a problem with a public work being too close to a rock, no.

... -.-

Phoebe.

I DON'T WANT TO WORRY ABOUT STUPID VILLAGERS LIKE HIPPEUX MOVING IN. I WANT TO CONTROL WHO MOVES IN.

No.

Hippeux and Lionel.

Control.

Phoebe. She's adorable.

Hippeux. Forever ruining my OCD.

Thick glasses and a QR code dress (Clannad school uniform) with white socks and brown loafers.

Not changing the size because I can't really read it.. :/

Last edited:
Kerry is my name, so Mayor Kerry, and my town name is Albion after my favourite game series, Fable
Stitches and Maple are pretty tied
I like all my villagers ?_?
I have all of my dream villagers in my town, so no one
Um. Ewe.
Isabelle with her stupid rules about where to place my public works projects ?_?
Bubblegum K.K. or Imperial K.K. xD
Eh there are quite a few I don't like
Snooty wolf. Always
Uhh I was bought the first one ever as a Christmas present because it was kid friendly. Followed the entire franchise ever since.
Muffin and K-Honey
There are no paths in my town, because I don't like them lol
I have two copies of the game. In one game, I time travel, in my main game, I do not.
Dragons. That would be cool.
I like the elite flower planting game ^_^
Far too much
March 29th, same as mine
Jacob's ladder
The Caf?. It's cute and stuff.
The weird crane thing oil rig thingmebob
The ability to decide where villagers place their houses. I do not like it when they destroy my hybrids.
So damn sexy
I forgot to plant someone's time capsule so I kept it and opened it
I'm best at bug hunting. Hate diving.
I dislike Dr Shrunk very much because he tells awful jokes. I also dislike Isabelle with her rants about how much space I need to plant a darn bench
Rococo or Sweets
Lovely. So much pink ?_? Or Gorgeous. I think it's ugly
Build you a house?...
No. I'd kill her first.
Kapp'n! No, in reality, no one, because that's not how the game was programmed ?_?
The conversations the villagers have between themselves (which I always eavesdrop into)
Yet again, Isabelle with her stupid rules. Let me place my darn bench where I want it to be placed! And I don't care if the river is a different length to the bridge, make the bridge longer/shorter, you stupid dog.
Eh, I liked most of my villagers who moved out, but gotta make room for the dreamies!
Flip. I hated him.
A complete museum ^_^
I like all of my current villagers... but... Um... Stitches? Because he's lazy and cute
Flip, because he moved in and destroyed my pink lily farm ?_?
HNI_0009.JPG

I'm loving reading these (as I fill out my own) but maybe we should start spoilering our answers so more can fit on the page- less scrolling that way too. ^ ^

Its my real name!
Camofrog
Buck
Stitches, Because he looks like a boss!
Isabelle I guess
Im just starting over in my town but no one really
The Techno one
Stale Cupcakes
Wolf and lazy
I started with the gamecube version. My friend got me into it
King B
Its named after the weeds show town
I used too but it ruined the fun of the game!
Prairie Dogs
None too be honest
3-6 hours
My birthday (August 6)
Pink or golden roses
I havent gotten it yet but I like the zen themed ones
The reset center one
More mini games with villagers
Nice King Loyal
I TT'ed like a month in a day when I used too TT
Fishing
Nah
I like the sweets set or sloppy
A lot but the most popular one I think is dumb is the 7-11 set.
Idk
lol no
Isabelle
Building my town and making my house the way I want it
I dont like that you cant have as many bells on you as possible without having the bags
Bam
Cyrano
PwP's
Stitches Just like the way he looks
Dont really know!
A King

Corduroy is my characters name, and my town name was WishDrop. they were both chosen randomly.
either coco or olaf.
deidre. it was amelia, but she's moving out soon~!
pietro.. <3
kicks or kk slider. leif is cool too~
isabelle, i mean, honestly, she does all the work. i just throw my two cents in every once in a while.
Forest Life
Hyno KK
a kitty.. <3 i'd probably be normal.. or something. i dunno.
in the april of 2nd grade, i found AC:WW while looking up various wii games. it looked really cool, so i saved up to get it.
i have several.. sophia, genius, and bucko.
sahara is in wishdrop every other day.
heck yeah!
hedgehog.
hammer tour is the most fun, but gardening is the most useful because i'm a flower stealer. :p
lately, it's been like 2-4 hours. but when i first started it was like, 5-7.
november 2nd, my actual birthday.
i love the blue roses!
dream suite!
uhm.. i dunno. i like them all~
the ability to write letters to people in other towns.
interesting, gasmask-wearing, and FABULOUS.
inviting butch and rasher to live in my town. ._.
bug hunting:)
no, i don't believe so. but i don't really like pelly that much.
i really like the modern wood series. oh, and the kiddie series remade in pastels is just gorgeous!
hmm.. i can't name any on the top of my head.
the real question here is, what wouldn't Tom Nook be willing to do for bells..?
probably. her adorableness mesmerizes people everywhere.. she kinda already has.
rover, without a doubt! he was also on the train when i came..
the simplicity. also, there is no definite way to end or defeat the game.
randomly placed rocks. ugh.
no, but fang ALMOST moved out. thank goodness he decided not to.
rasher
all the fantasy home renovations and PWPs.
pietro or coco. they are so unique and quirky! i love them.
there are too many to choose from to make a decision :p
pale skin and bright red hair. she always wears a bloody alice in wonderland outfit with a gasmask.

Back