• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Closed Nope Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I just start a flamewar about my mistakes? Should I close this? This doesn't seem like a great idea...

It's just players in general that do this. I've had visitors run through my flowers and destroy them. Dx Hurray for the wifi switch.

Oh man I am never doing anything like this again! Goodnight people have a good sleep! Never again... Why are 9 people browsing this thread? Stahp! Get away! *hits with a twig*

Last edited:
You meant to sprint over and essentially ruin someone's flowers but instead picked them up and made a thread about how angry the person got. Remind me to never invite you to my town.

Did I just start a flamewar about my mistakes? Should I close this? This doesn't seem like a great idea...
Yay closed leave me alone now with your crazy shenanigans!

I reported this thread for deletion since you've closed it, but i wanted to tell you I didn't mean that I actually hate you. I just meant in that what if situation. No flame wars! Mint only has the best intentions and I guess my comment came out wrong. Sorry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back