if you often do the plot reset READ PLEASE!

MamaMyers

Michael Myers Mom
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
so I am pretty good at this trick, but this time, and the time before last something weird is happening!

so the first time I would be doing the rest right, and the plot would move in all different areas each reset, but it was ALWAYS the same villager! (tammy) now its happening again and its pudge, has this happened to anyone else? so far this is the 3rd time with pudge, with tammy it was like 7 resets, all different spots, but all tammy!

omg again! all different area too how weird! lol; I JUST WANT LUCKY!!!!! GAHH been giving away dreamies left n right.

If you street pass or go to a persons town and they had a villager move out then it will move to your town.

If your street pass is on and you visit someone who just recently had a villager move out, they can pass that villager over to you.You should turn it off before doing trades to avoid this.

If your street pass is on and you visit someone who just recently had a villager move out, they can pass that villager over to you.You should turn it off before doing trades to avoid this.

thanks, how do I do that? 2nd time it happened to me dont want it to happen anymore! I am on a mission to get my dreamies and get others dreamies to give aawy.

thanks, how do I do that? 2nd time it happened to me dont want it to happen anymore! I am on a mission to get my dreamies and get others dreamies to give aawy.

You can use the reset trick to get campers, then random villagers won?t move in.
Or turn streetpass off, and don?t play with other people until you have 10 villagers again.

Last edited:

Picking up villagers by streetpass and picking them up through wifi are two different things. You can't prevent picking up villagers via wifi by turning off streetpass, all you can do is not wifi at all.

If you are trying to get a camper, turn off your streetpass if it's on; and do not wifi at all until you've gotten 10 villagers again.

when I did the plot reset, lolly was in the same spot 7 times in a row
but I kept trying and she moved

Also once you pick someone up through wifi or streetpass you are stuck with them. You'll have to accept pudge and move him back out.

Back