• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Is Bad To Create A Second Character?

Ai-chan

Bells
Eggs
Mailbox
Cake
Mailbox
Hello:

I Have Create A Second Character
Because I Need More Room,
But I Am Not Going To Use This Character
For Anything Else,
But I Have Read
That If You Create A New Character
And Dont Talk To The Villagers
Frequently They Go.

It Is True?

Thank You Very Much.

Caps o.o

If you create a second character and don't introduce yourself to any villagers, it won't affect them.

It's not bad to create a second character. I have one simply for storing patterns. x) I've had him speak to some of the villagers too and it hasn't had any effect whatsoever on who asks to move out.

You don't have to. Just ignore everyone and it doesn't matter. Villagers will try to move regardless of whether or not all your characters talk to them, so you'll just have to pay attention to the things they say in case they mention someone wants to leave.

It's not bad to create a second character. I have one simply for storing patterns. x) I've had him speak to some of the villagers too and it hasn't had any effect whatsoever on who asks to move out.

Ohh,
Thank You Very Much,
Then I Am Going To Let The Character,
I Really Need More Room.

Me too, and I make them Anime themed so it?s pretty awesome, I made my second character Ichigo from Bleach, I think my next one will be Eren from AoT, not sure yet though, maybe Luffy from One Piece, there?s too many to choose from o_o

You don't have to. Just ignore everyone and it doesn't matter. Villagers will try to move regardless of whether or not all your characters talk to them, so you'll just have to pay attention to the things they say in case they mention someone wants to leave.

Thank You Very Much,
Then I Am Going To Keep The New Character.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me too, and I make them Anime themed so it?s pretty awesome, I made my second character Ichigo from Bleach, I think my next one will be Eren from AoT, not sure yet though, maybe Luffy from One Piece, there?s too many to choose from o_o

Is Great,
I Think The House Are Too Little
To Put All The Stuff We Like.

I don't see anything wrong with creating a second character. But I'm pretty much going to stick with one character only, I've never really considered creating a second character on my save, and I don't think I will.

I have two characters so I can store more patterns. I even used one of them to move out a villager I don't like. So... it's not that bad. If you don't play them much you can just give them some bells from your main so they can have the first house, but honestly it's your choice.

Most people create a second character to act as extra storage or for more pattern space. Nothing will be affected if you make one.

Back