• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Basement Suggestions

JasonBurrows

Bells
Yellow Pansy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Cake
Please post here if you have any cool suggestions on what theme I should put in my basement.
I personally think that I should go for a half and half between a 7-11 store and a caf?.

But please feel free to post your ideas.

Make a torture chamber, with axes and blood designs and a fire-wheel in the middle that spins around.

Joking, don't do that. XD

Personally, I'd go for a gaming lounge since that's what I'll be doing. :p A cafe sounds nice too, though.

Maybe a little cafe / bar with dimmed lighting, pool tables, and neon signs?

Maybe a little cafe / bar with dimmed lighting, pool tables, and neon signs?

The fact that different lights give off different brightness in this game is truly useful.
Also this sounds like a good idea, so I think I may end up using it if that's cool with y'all

I'm going to make mine into either an arcade/gaming room or a science lab. I'm not sure which yet, although I might use the science lab idea as a museum exhibit.

I'm making mine into a "treasure room" :D I personally would never use the gold furniture in my house, but I wanted a way to display my trophies, etc, without messing up my other designs (Which are very girly), so I'm using the gold furniture there! :) Cafes are awesome, though! I love looking at everyone's ideas for them. I have two restaurant-like rooms in my museum.

I tend to make my basement a room which will look best without the windows on the side, or make a room that uses a wall that looks better when there aren't any windows in the way like cityscape wall.

I haven't got the basement purely because I have no idea what to put in it. I'll get it eventually to complete my house and I guess I'll just put trophies in there.

My house has the castle design, so I'm going to make a treasure room ^^ I think it would fit so well :p

when it was smaller i used it as a storage place, but a realistic one. like with a mop, a drip, a bucket, lawn mower, washing machine, etc. once you resize it to 8x8 then i'd recommend a lounge, cafe, parlor or chamber.

Please post here if you have any cool suggestions on what theme I should put in my basement.
I personally think that I should go for a half and half between a 7-11 store and a caf?.

But please feel free to post your ideas.

That's what my left room is right now! Hahah
I like the idea of a dimly lit bar/game den :)

I turned my 8x8 basement into a cozy, dimly lit cabin den. I now sleep down there, next to the crackling fireplace. ;)

Last edited:
Back