Old Eggs
Yellow Pansy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Cake
Please post here if you have any cool suggestions on what theme I should put in my basement.
I personally think that I should go for a half and half between a 7-11 store and a caf?.

But please feel free to post your ideas.

Make a torture chamber, with axes and blood designs and a fire-wheel in the middle that spins around.

Joking, don't do that. XD

Maybe a little cafe / bar with dimmed lighting, pool tables, and neon signs?

The fact that different lights give off different brightness in this game is truly useful.
Also this sounds like a good idea, so I think I may end up using it if that's cool with y'all

I'm going to make mine into either an arcade/gaming room or a science lab. I'm not sure which yet, although I might use the science lab idea as a museum exhibit.

I'm making mine into a "treasure room" :D I personally would never use the gold furniture in my house, but I wanted a way to display my trophies, etc, without messing up my other designs (Which are very girly), so I'm using the gold furniture there! :) Cafes are awesome, though! I love looking at everyone's ideas for them. I have two restaurant-like rooms in my museum.

I tend to make my basement a room which will look best without the windows on the side, or make a room that uses a wall that looks better when there aren't any windows in the way like cityscape wall.

I haven't got the basement purely because I have no idea what to put in it. I'll get it eventually to complete my house and I guess I'll just put trophies in there.

My house has the castle design, so I'm going to make a treasure room ^^ I think it would fit so well :p

when it was smaller i used it as a storage place, but a realistic one. like with a mop, a drip, a bucket, lawn mower, washing machine, etc. once you resize it to 8x8 then i'd recommend a lounge, cafe, parlor or chamber.

Please post here if you have any cool suggestions on what theme I should put in my basement.
I personally think that I should go for a half and half between a 7-11 store and a caf?.

But please feel free to post your ideas.

That's what my left room is right now! Hahah
I like the idea of a dimly lit bar/game den :)

I turned my 8x8 basement into a cozy, dimly lit cabin den. I now sleep down there, next to the crackling fireplace. ;)

Last edited:
Back