• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Resetting Thread

I don't exactly "get" what you mean. Are you just wondering if you're being too picky, or do you actually have a town and those are the things you want?
If you think you're being too picky, it's perfectly fine! I know many users that are, me being one of them. It's best if you try to eliminate some ideas if you have a really long list of things you want, but of what you have listed, it doesn't look like you're being too picky at all. Who doesn't want pretty much no ponds in town or lots of space for Public Works Projects? ^^
If you actually have a town and that's what you want, I recommend maybe showing us a layout. Or, as I've mentioned before, you can write down pros and cons and see if you want to reset. c:

oh, i meant i have no town, i'm resetting right now, and have been for 2 days, so i was wondering if i was being too picky. i don't know what happened to that part of my post xD
i'm glad there are others like me. when i started resetting i didn't think my list of requirements was unreasonable, but my game refuses to cooperate. i'm going to give it a rest for tonight and try again tomorrow.

I personally dislike those upper narrow spaces but up to you, otherwise it looks good.

Well, taking a break resetting, only getting fodder and getting late where I live so

Now that you mention it, yeah. Those are starting to bug me a bit in trying to plan / map out my town, too. Nothing looks good in those narrow spaces, if it'll even fit, haha.

Last edited:
oh, i meant i have no town, i'm resetting right now, and have been for 2 days, so i was wondering if i was being too picky. i don't know what happened to that part of my post xD
i'm glad there are others like me. when i started resetting i didn't think my list of requirements was unreasonable, but my game refuses to cooperate. i'm going to give it a rest for tonight and try again tomorrow.

Okay ^^
Yeah, sometimes a break from resetting is what you need. It helps to take your mind off whatever's bothering you.
Plus, I don't know if it happens to everyone, but if I reset for too long my pickiness just increases until I remind myself of what I need. :c

I actually love those narrow spaces; I put my perfect fruit orchards in them :0

I'm somewhere around valentine's day in my reset-then-slowly-TT-to-the-present journey
we're getting there

I've been thinking about resetting my town, but I need someone trustworthy to hold my items, Bells and villagers(but villagers might be the hardest one since my internet isn't really great at hosting and I could just reset for villagers). Plus, I have a lot of items that need to be held(unorderable DLCs and my entire house, storage and exhibit room items).
I won't say I hate my town, but I feel my town is lacking compared to the others and that's why I need to reset(despite my encyclopaedia and medals). If I reset again, this will be my 2nd time resetting.

So, could anyone help me out while I'm resetting?

I've been thinking about resetting my town, but I need someone trustworthy to hold my items, Bells and villagers(but villagers might be the hardest one since my internet isn't really great at hosting and I could just reset for villagers). Plus, I have a lot of items that need to be held(unorderable DLCs and my entire house, storage and exhibit room items).
I won't say I hate my town, but I feel my town is lacking compared to the others and that's why I need to reset(despite my encyclopaedia and medals). If I reset again, this will be my 2nd time resetting.

So, could anyone help me out while I'm resetting?

Maybe check this thread out:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?143026-Resetting-agency-I-ll-hold-your-items-for-you!

ugh yea

also broffina and becky gtfo already i dont wan you.

yeah but when villagers move into those spaces ergh

Man.. i love my map BUT i dont know why i have this itch of wanting to reset it all the time... hence i've been resetting my 2nd copy of the game. It's like an addiction!

I like working on my achievements/medals/encyclopedia so resetting doesn't seem like an option for me. I'm getting a bit bored of the town layout, though.

got fang, whitney, papi(not his biggest fan, creeper horse), rudy and chevre, pretty nice still though. not the awesomest layout bit once I get a brige or two it'll manage

Sounds similar to the map I went with, haha. It had Freya and Lolly, and Fang moved in later, but it could use another bridge or two.

Bridge PWP are my BFFs.

I like working on my achievements/medals/encyclopedia so resetting doesn't seem like an option for me. I'm getting a bit bored of the town layout, though.

Ahhh, I find once I begin to get bored of the layout I start nit picking all the little flaws until I reset. D: Stay strong!! Haha.

Hello! I've just come to realize that my map is terrible
( after looking at a few of the users maps on this website )
and I'm thinking about resetting, but I'm not too sure. I've
had this town since June 9th and I've become attached to it. ;;

Hello! I've just come to realize that my map is terrible
( after looking at a few of the users maps on this website )
and I'm thinking about resetting, but I'm not too sure. I've
had this town since June 9th and I've become attached to it. ;;
Honestly there's no such thing as a terrible map; only maps that don't work for what you want to do with your town
If you've got a definite plan that your current map can't fit then go for it -just weigh the pros/cons

Hi guys. I'm considering resetting my town.

I'm just -very- bored of ACNL. I have no interest in loading up my game anymore or playing. I'm tired of seeing the same map everyday. I have all my dreamies, T&T Emporium, I dunno. I just want a new map, new environment, new set of villagers, just everything. I'm not even sure if I -want- dreamies this time around. Anyone else ever gone through that?

I really think I need a second copy of this game, I'm wanting to reset again but thing is (lol) I actually like my town idk I just want something new D:

had to reset, the layout was getting not-so manageable. but

STITCHES came with my new one. Awww dat cute buuuur. also Blaire, Sally, Angus, Dotty :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Angus is meh though his eyes is quite lol xD

Back